𝐗𝐈

Winchesters began walking to the car, which left Sam with no suspension of the fact that the Dean behind him is a shapeshifter. Sam's eyes went confused when there wasn't Karina, waiting for them outside of the car. He thought she was in the back.

Sam asked Dean, "You think he found another way underground?"

"Probably. You got the keys?"

It stopped Sam for a moment and turned to Dean. "Hey, didn't Dad once face a shapeshifter in San Antonio?"

Dean looked at Sam, "That was Austin, and it turned out not to be a shapeshifter." Sam saw a medium scar on Dean's right neck. Remembering that when Karina cut the shapeshifter a while ago.

He looked at Dean's eyes without getting caught from looking at his neck, "It was a thought-form. A psychic projection, remember?"

"Oh, right. Here you go." He threw the keys to Dean and walked slowly to the front of the car. His eyes were on the side view mirror, not seeing Karina in the back like "Dean" said to him.

The shapeshifter was examining the back of the trunk, seeing so many weapons for each monster to kill including him. He went around the car and grabbed his gun. He turned the safety off and aimed at the shapeshifter.

"Don't move! What have you done with them?"

The shapeshifter raised his hands up and was like Dean. Trying to comfort him, "Dude, chill. It's me, all right?"

"I don't think so. Where's my brother? Where's the Huntress?"

"You're about to shoot him, Sam, calm down."

"You caught those with your left. Your shoulder was hurt. Thanks to Karina, she left a cut on your right neck."

"Yeah my shoulder is better, and I got cut on the way up here. What do you want me to do, cry?"

"You're not my brother."

The shapeshifter walks up to him, slowly, "Why don't you pull a trigger, then? 'Cause, you're not sure. Dude, you know me."

Sam pleaded. "Don't." It pauses before hitting Sam with a crowbar and knocking him out.

***

After the shapeshifter manipulated Sam, thinking it was Dean. But Sam knows in his heart, that it's not him, which is hard to compare since it's Dean's face and his thoughts. Sam was trying to get out of the rope, he tied him around the rails.

He failed, "Damn it."

He heard coughing behind him, "That'd better be you, Sam, and not that freak of nature."

Sam chuckled, and Dean moved around to get the blanket off, "Yeah, it's me. He went to Rebecca's, looking like you."

"Well, he's not stupid. He picked the handsome one."

Sam gave him a confused look and managed to untie the ropes again. Then the footsteps echoing through the sewers gave them the anticipation of him coming back.

Dean's voice echoed behind, "He's coming back."

Footsteps against the floor of the sewer become louder and louder, getting close to them. All of a sudden, a flashlight blinded Sam. As it was put down, his eyes went back to sight, and sighed with relief to see who it was.

Karina.

"Wow, I never thought I wouldn't find you guys." Sam laughed weakly. "Are you boys ok?"

"Who's that? Karina, is that really you?" Dean looked back even though he was still tied up.