𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

The next morning, Karina couldn't help but giggle her way when they were heading to the music store. The boys are still rubbing off the glitter in their hairs, and some in their ears. Sam was rubbing his ear, getting the glitter out. Karina laughed at his actions.

"It's not funny."

"Hey, you boys called it when you mentioned that girls are not good at pranks. That is the definition of sexism. Just saying."

"It was Dean!"

Dean turned to him, "HEY! Luckily for both of us, we had to clean up the mess. Thanks for that!"

Karina smiled at Dean, "You're welcome..."

They all walked into the music store, seeing Craig. He saw the trio look straight in his eyes, and he was exhausted and depressed. "Hey, Craig? Remember us?"

"Guys, look, I'm really not in the mood to answer any more of your questions, okay?"

Karina fakely smiled at him, "Don't worry, we're just here to buy an album, that's all."

Dean turned to the record album, finding the specific record of the symbol he was figuring out. He picked up an album and turned to Craig. They all walked to him, "You know I couldn't figure out what that symbol was and then I realized that it doesn't mean anything. It's the logo for the Blue Oyster Cult. Tell me, Craig, you into B.O.C.? Or just scaring the hell out of people?'

Dean gave the album to Craig, and he saw the same symbol that was on the wall. He looked up at Dean, guilty, "Why don't you tell us about that house-- without lying through your ass this time?"

Craig sighed and looked down for a moment, He looked at them, finally telling the truth, "All right, um. My cousin, Dana, was on break from TCU. I guess we were just bored, looking for something to do. So I showed her this abandoned dump I found. We thought it would be funny if we made it look like it was haunted. So, we painted symbols on the wall, some from albums, some from some of Dana's theology textbooks.'

"Then we found out this guy, Murdoch, used to live there so... we made up some story to go along with that. So they told people, who told other people. And then these two guys put it on their stupid website. Everything just took on a life of its own. I mean I thought it was funny at first but... that's a girl dead. It was just a joke, you know. I mean, none of it was real, we just made the whole thing up. I swear!"

Craig rubbed his face and freaked out after telling the story to the trio. Karina glared at Craig and decided to move along with the boys. Sam comforted Craig, and they all headed to the exit.

Dean whispered to Sam and Karina, "If none of it was real, how the hell do you explain Mordechai?"

Sam said to Dean, "I don't know... I gotta take a shower when we get back. I have some glitters in my hair."

Karina laughed while Sam glared at Karina as they all exited the store.

***

Later in the morning, after Sam finally glitters out. They all went back to Rodeo Drive to get some coffees and let Sam discuss what Mordechai really is. He is a Tulpa. Karina ordered three coffees for them, and a glazed donut for herself. A server gave two black coffees to Dean, and he served a coffee with cream, and a donut to Karina.

Dean checked out the donut she was holding. He looked at Karina, "They have donuts?"

"Yeah, it's Rodeo Drive, they do." She looked at the server and thanked him.

"Order me one? I'll pay."

Karina smiled, "Sure."

Dean handed her some money as they all walked down the lane. Sam was grimacing and adjusting his jeans. Almost like he's itching from the crotch.