𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Knocking on the door. It was revealed Jenny again held Richie in her arms. Karina noticed her disturbing look on her face like something happened before they arrived there. "Sam, Karina, Dean, what are you doing here?"

Sam spoke up, "Hey, Jenny, this is our friend, Missouri."

Missouri walked up to them, and she sensed her feelings. Dean explained, "If it's not too much trouble, we were hoping to show her the old house. You know, for old time's sake."

Jenny said, "You know, this isn't a good time. I'm kind of busy."

"Listen, Jenny, it's important."

Missouri smacked him on the back of the head. "Give a poor girl a break, can't you see she's upset?" She turned to Jenny, "Forgive this boy, he means well, he's just not the sharpest tool in the shed, but hear me out."

Karina covered her mouth to not laugh, hiding her smile. Jenny asked, "About what?"

"About this house."

"What are you talking about?"

"I think you know what I'm talking about. You think there's something in that house, something that wants to hurt your family. Am I mistaken?"

"Who are you?"

"We're people who can help, who can stop this thing, but you're gonna have to trust us just a little." Jenny looked at all of them, concerned and afraid. But she let them in.

As they went upstairs, Karina turned to Sam, "Did I mention that I like her?"

"Thousand times. I think she already knew that." They both smiled.

When they walked into the room, Missouri began to speak. "If there's a dark energy around here, this room should be the center of it."

Sam asked, "Why?"

"This used to be your nursery, Sam. This is where it all happened." Sam looked up at the ceiling, imagining the screams from his mom. Karina looked up also, shaking her head.

Missouri walked around further, and Dean grabbed his EMF meter from his jacket. She turned to him, "That's an EMF?"

"Yeah."

"Amateur."

She walked away and Dean glared back at her. As he turned on, the reading came frantically. He nudged Karina's arm and showed it to them. "I don't know if you boys should be disappointed or relieved, but this ain't the thing that took your Mom."

Sam asked, "Are you sure?" She nodded, "How do you know?"

"It isn't the same energy I felt the last time I was here. It's something different."

Karina looked over to her, "What is it?"

Missouri heads toward the closet, "Not it..." She opened the closet and entered, "Them. There's more than one spirit in this place."

Dean asked, "What are they doing here?"

She walked to them, "They're here because of what happened to your family. You see, all those years ago, real evil came to you. It walked this house, that kind of evil leaves wounds, and sometimes wounds get infected."

"I don't understand."

"This place is a magnet for paranormal energy. It's attracted a poltergeist-- a nasty one and it won't rest until Jenny and her babies are dead."

Karina pointed out, "You said there is more than one spirit?"

Missouri nodded, "There is. I just can't quite make out the second one."