𝐗𝐋𝐈

The Impala was outside of Monica's house. The trio sat in their usual seats, watching through the house's window. Seeing Monica and her family having dinner. The Colt is in the middle between the boys.

Karina was intense to see the Demon she had been reading and informing for a year. That means that if they all gonna kill the Demon and John comes back alive, she will be gone to her home. Her lonely home.

Suddenly, she remembered what John said to them, him wishing that she shouldn't be alone anymore. What does that mean? Why was John worrying about Karina after all this time? She meant every word of her speech to John before, she's really proud of the boys.

After one year, they are the best damn hunters she has ever seen.

Sam suggested, "Maybe we could tell them it was a gas leak. Might get them out of the house for a few hours."

Karina and Dean looked at Sam. Dean asked in a sarcastic tone, "Yeah, and how many times has that actually worked for us?"

"Yeah." Sam thought of another idea while Karina and Dean were watching through the window again. "Could always tell them the truth."

Karina and Dean looked at Sam for a moment. Thinking about he said. Karina grimaced as she shook her head. They all said in unison, "Nah!!"

"I know... I know... I just--with what's coming for these folks."

Karina turned to Sam, "We only have one shot of this, you boys know it. We have to wait for that Demon to show up and then we get it before it gets them."

They all looked at the house, seeing the family happy. Not knowing what's coming for them. Sam spoke up from his mind, "I wonder how Dad's doing."

Dean looked at them, "I'd feel a lot better if we were there backing him up."

"I'd feel a lot better if he were here backing us up."

They all continued watching the house. After dinner was done, the family went on sleeping. It was quiet all around them, watching the porch lights lit up still. Sam shook his head, finally, it was happening. Along with Karina, who helped him and Dean to get through together.

Sam admitted, "This is weird."

Dean asked, "What?"

"After all of these years, we're finally here. It doesn't seem real."

Dean thought for a moment, and advised Sam, "We just got to keep our heads and do our job like always."

"Yeah, but this isn't like always."

Dean looked at Sam before looking back at the house. He nodded, "True."

Sam thought things through and decided to speak up to two people in the car. "Hey... guys. I want to thank you."

They both looked at Sam confused. Karina can sense what he was heading toward. She didn't want to hear it. She hesitated to ask, "For...?"

"For everything. Karina, you really helped us. Getting us here. Letting us stand up for ourselves. You're the best partner that we ever had. Thank you for that.'

"Dean, you've always had my back, you know? Even though I couldn't count on anyone, I could always count on you. Same goes for you, Karina. And now... I don't know. I just wanted to let you know, just in case."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, are you kidding me?"

"What?"

"Don't say just in case something happens to you. I don't wanna hear that freaking speech, man. Nobody's dying tonight. Not us, not that family, nobody. Except that Demon. That evil son of a bitch ain't getting any older than tonight, you understand me?"