𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

After a short while, Deputy Kathleen explained to Dean and Karina that her brother went missing three years ago. She understood what they were both feeling about getting Sam back.

Karina was thinking about what Dean said to Kathleen about her, did he really mean it when he said that she is his family? So does Sam?

Yes, they all had a journey together to find the boys' father, but she didn't mean for them to think of her as her family. She never really thought of them as family. She never thought of them anything, both of them. All she ever wanted them to do is be able to trust her, and follow her lead to find their father.

Winchesters are the case, that's all. They both don't mean anything to the Huntress.

Kathleen was driving to the edge of the forest, after driving miles and miles. Trying to find any shortcut or turn-off due to private roads. Dean was looking through his passenger window as Karina was following his lead through her window. He noticed the turn-off by the edge of the forest.

Kathleen pulled up her car in the middle of the road. They all got out of the car, looked, and walked toward the view of the forest. Dean announced to them, "It's the turn-off I've seen so far."

"You guys stay here. I'll check it out."

Karina turned to Kathleen, "No, not without us."

"Hey." She stopped them, "You two are civilians. And felons, I think. I'm not taking you with me."

"As I said, you're not going without us."

Kathleen sighed and looked around for a moment. She looked back at them, "You guys promise you won't get involved? You'll let me handle it."

Dean looked at Karina for a moment, and she nodded a single nod. He looked back at Kathleen, "Yeah, we promise."

"Shake on it."

She offered her hand to Dean. Dean smiled before Karina warned him. She knew what she was doing. She cuffed Dean's hand and then cuffed Karina's left hand. Karina groaned, annoyingly, Dean commented to Kathleen, "Oh, come on."

Kathleen uncuffed Karina's hand and put her in the car, sitting on the driver's seat. Kathleen cuffed Dean on the door handle and started walking away. "This is ridiculous. Kathleen, I really think you're gonna need our help."

"I'll manage. Thank you."

She locked the car with her key and walked away. Heading to the forest. Dean moved the handcuff from the handle and thought about what Karina gave him when they first met. "I got to start carrying picklocks."

Karina turned to Dean, she rolled down the window. "I can't believe you fell for that."

"Kay, don't make it worse."

Karina rolled her eyes, and she leaned against the window. Looking up to Dean. Seeing him struggling to find anything to uncuff the cuff. "Dude, can you give me a hand?"

"No, I'm good. Thanks. I'm enjoying seeing you struggle, friend."

Dean glared down at Karina, all she gave him was a simple smile. Dean looked for something, and he finally noticed the antenna of the car. He reached for it, but he was too far away. They both heard the engine screeching, making a whining growl. Knowing that they're coming.

"Oh, son of a bitch."

Dean stretched it a little further. His fingertips are close to the antenna. Karina rolled up to the window back to place, and she climbed over the center console. Heading toward the passenger seat. She grabbed her blade from her hair and began trying to unlock the car seat.