𝐗𝐈𝐗

While Dean and Karina were walking down the hallway together, they both looked at each door. Looking for the same room number. 137.

As Karina walked down further, she found the room. She warned Dean, and he gave the rifle to Karina to hold on to it. Dean pushed against the door, using all his weight to push the furniture blocking it.

He succeeded. They both walked in. Karina hands the rifle back to Dean. They all looked around for more, it was hard to find anything. Since the room was a mess, the filing cabinets were pushed over, papers were everywhere on the floor.

Dean uses his flashlights to go through some folders laying in the cabinet. As Dean was still searching through the folders, she found something hiding. She went down on her knees, she found the loose panel of the wall. She reached toward it and opened the panel. There was a satchel in there.

"Dean! Come here!"

He turned her way, and he walked toward her. She reached for it, and it revealed a satchel full of papers. She set it down and began opening the satchel. Dean smiled, "This is why I get paid the big bucks."

"Yeah, considering you're the one who found the room and the hidden panel."

Dean rolled his eyes, and he went down on the floor. Holding the flashlight, she revealed the journal with many notes and hand-drawn pictures of medical equipment. They both shared concerned looks on their faces.

Dean pulled up two chairs, and they both sat down. Dean was still holding his flashlight on the papers. Karina flipped through some pages, and she shook her head from the information she gathered in her mind.

Dean made a comment, "All work and no play makes Dr. Ellicott a very dull boy."

Karina agreed by raising her eyebrows. Then there was a sound they stopped and turned. "Uh... Dean, we better head back to Sam."

"Yep."

They both ran out of the room, walking toward as they headed back to Sam. As they walked down toward the exit, Dean's eyes suddenly widened and turned around. The gunshot fired, almost targeting Dean. "Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! Don't shoot! It's us!"

Kat yelled to Dean, "Sorry. Sorry."

"Son of a-" Dean got up on his own, as Karina and Dean turned the corner. He saw some marks on the wall, near aiming at Dean.

They both walked toward Kat and Gavin, "Nice aim... What are you still doing here? Where's Sam?"

Gavin answered Karina, "He went to the basement. You called him."

Karina shook her head, "I didn't."

Kat replied, "His cellphone rang. He said it was you."

Dean and Karina shared a knowing look at each other, he turned to them, "Basement, huh?" Gavin nodded.

Dean looked around and grabbed some weapons, preferably his gun. Dean looked at Karina, and she nodded back to him. Thinking the same thing.

Karina turned to them, "Alright, you guys stay here. Watch yourselves, especially for both of us." Karina gave a nod and she walked side by side with Dean. Heading to the basement.

When they arrived at the basement, Dean was yelling for Sam. Karina was holding on to her flashlight, walking down together. At that moment she turned away from Dean.

Sam was standing in front of them. Dean jumped back from his presence, almost raising his rifle at him. "Man! Answer me when I'm calling you. You all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Karina looked at Sam, "You know it wasn't me who called you?"

"Yeah, I know. I think something lured me down here."