𝐈𝐗

They drove out of Indiana, heading their way back to Ohio. Sam was talking to the family of Worthingtons to see if they have the mirror or any information about where the mirror is. When Sam closed the call, Karina and Dean checked the verdict.

Sam informs, "That was Mary's brother. The mirror was in the family for years until he sold it one week ago to a store called Estate Antiques, a store in Toledo."

"Cremated ghosts hold on for something they have in their lives. Considering, wherever the mirror goes, the Bloody Mary follows it."

"Yeah. Her spirit's definitely tied up with it somehow."

"Isn't there an old superstition that says mirrors can capture spirits?" asked Dean.

Sam answered, "Yeah, there is. When someone would die in a house, people would cover up the mirrors so the ghost wouldn't get trapped."

Karina continues on, "So if Mary dies in front of the mirror, it can draw in her spirit."

"Yeah, but how could she move through 100 different mirrors?"

"I don't know. If the mirror is the source, I say we find it and smash it."

"Yeah, I don't know. Maybe." Sam's cell phone rang and he picked up the call. "Hello? Charlie?"

Sam got information from Charlie that the spirit of Mary is following her. Due to Donna's welcoming. In the motel where they're staying, Karina sat by her side, comforting Charlie. She was hiding between her knees. The boys covered up the mirrors, windows, and anything that can reflect Charlie.

After the covering was done, Karina comforted Charlie. "Hey. It's okay now. You can look up."

Charlie slowly looked at them. "Listen to me, you're gonna stay here on this bed. Don't look at anything that reflects yourself, and she won't harm you, ok?"

"But I can't keep that up forever. I'm gonna die, aren't I?"

Sam sat opposite Karina beside her, "No. No. Not anytime soon."

Dean sat on the end of the bed beside Karina, "All right, Charlie, we need to know what happened."

"We were in the bathroom. Donna said it."

"That's not what we're talking about. Something happened, didn't it, in your life... A secret... Where someone got hurt? Can you tell us about it?"

Charlie's tears were coming down her cheeks, and she began to confess to them, "I had this boyfriend. I loved him. But he kind of scared me too, you know? And one night at his house, we got in this fight. Then I broke up with him, and he got upset. He said he needed me and he loved me. And he said... "Charlie, if you walk out that door right now, I'm gonna kill myself." And you know what I said? I said, "Go ahead." And I left. How could I say that? How could I leave him like that? I just... I didn't believe him, you know? I should have."

Charlie cried harder and put her head down. Leaving Sam tension from her story. Clearly thinking of something, how to get Bloody Mary to come. To come to him.

***

When they were on their way to the antique store, to get that mirror. Sam was silent on the ride, thinking of something so clear and dangerous to him. Dean explained to the rest of the trio as he drove, "Her boyfriend killing himself, that's not really Charlie's fault."

"You know as well I do, spirits don't exactly see shades of gray, Dean. Charlie had a secret, someone died. That's good enough for Mary."

"I guess."