𝐗𝐕

Huntress and the Winchesters got a new case, but they were hanging out in the diner together. Eating their usual meal, but Sam Winchester was on his laptop. Checking out Dean's wanted information on the Federal government. Karina Leone though wasn't hungry. She decided to eat french fries with a chocolate milkshake.

"So much for our low profile. You've got a warrant in St. Louis, and now you're officially in the Fed's database."

Dean grins at the thought of it, and Karina was drinking her milkshake, sitting by Sam. Seeing the screen of Dean's mugshot when he was in St. Louis. "Dudes, I'm like Dillinger or something."

"Dean Winchester, it's not funny. It will make a job harder, we have to take baby steps to our jobs."

Dean looked at them, "Well, what do they get on you guys?"

Sam looked down on the screen, sadly muttering. "I'm sure they just haven't posted it yet."

Dean and Karina shared a smirking look. Seeing Sam's face as he looked at the screen. Karina dipped another fry in her milkshake and ate as she smiled at Sam's side of his face.

Dean asked, "No accessory? Nothing? Nothing mentioning the Most Wanted Crime Couple?"

Karina giggled at Dean's comment, Sam looked between them. Sam said to Dean, "Shut up."

Dean and Karina began laughing louder enough at Sam. Dean commented as he grabbed his fry, "You're jealous."

Sam looked at Dean, offended, "No, I'm not!"

"Uh-huh."

"Cherry?"

Sam looked at Karina who was holding a maraschino cherry from her milkshake. She was offering cherry to Sam. She was grinning the whole time at Sam. He took a cherry from her offering hand and ate it. Then he looked down at the screen as he was eating a cherry.

Dean asked as Sam was looking at the screen, "All right... what do you get on the case there, you innocent young man, you?"

Sam looked at Dean as he was eating Karina's cherry, annoyed. Karina began slurping her milkshake as she chuckled. Sam takes a side-glare on Karina, and then he slammed his computer angrily. Karina quickly grabbed a file folder of the case that Sam found, and passed it to Sam.

He looked down and began reading the case. "Architect Sean Boyden plummeted to his death from the roof of his home-- a condominium he designed."

"Build a high-rise and jump off the top of it-- that's classy. When did he call animal control?"

"Two days earlier."

Karina asked, "Did he specifically say the black dog?"

"Yeah. "A vicious, wild, black dog." The authorities couldn't find it, no one else saw it. In fact, the authorities are a little confused as to how a wild dog could get past the doorman, take the elevator up, and start roaming the halls of the cushiest joint in town.'

Dean and Karina shared an interested look at each other, listening to the story. Sam continued on, "After that, no more calls, he doesn't show up for work. Two days later, he took a swan dive."

Dean asked, "You think we're dealing with an actual black dog?"

"Yeah, maybe."

Karina asked, "The lore states?"

"It's all pretty vague."

Sam passed a few pages to Dean and Karina. They both examined some pictures of the black dogs and descriptions of them. Sam continued explaining, "I mean, there are spectral black dogs all over the world, but... Some say they're animal spirits, others say death omens. But anyway, whatever they are, they're big, nasty-"