𝐗𝐕𝐈

Impala pulled up a festive house with decorations on the lawn. Distance of holiday music was playing inside. A very big white house indeed for a happily married couple. Trio stood in front.

"This is where Mrs. Wreath lives, huh? Can't you just feel the evil Pagan vibe?"

"Yes."

Dean looked at Karina who gladly answered his question. Dean and Karina walked forward onto the porch as Sam walked behind them Dean knocked on the door.

The front door opened revealing a middle-aged cheerful woman. She only spoke in a cheerful tone, and smiles and joy upon her blushing cheeks. "Yes?"

"Please tell me you're the Madge Carrigan who makes the meadowsweet wreaths."

"Why, yes I am."

He looked at Sam, "Ha! Bingo." Dean was looking over inside the room, seeing the plastic-covered couch, and gingerbread house on the table in the dining room.

"Yeah? Uh, well, we were just admiring your wreaths in Mr. Sylar's place the other day."

"You were?" Dean looked at Madge before he got caught. She didn't catch him, she was busy being cheerful. "Well, isn't that meadowsweet just the finest-smelling thing you ever smelled?"

Karina exclaimed as she softened her tone with desperate eyes. "Absolutely, but the problem is that all your wreaths had sold out before we got a chance to buy one."

"Oh, fudge!!"

"You wouldn't have another one in the back, would you? We'll pay for it also."

"Oh, no, I'm afraid those were the only ones I had for this season." She was still smiling cheerily.

Sam gave a silent look to Karina, suspecting the mood of the wife. Karina had the same off feeling from her as well. It's an odd feeling. Sam continued playing along, "Aww..."

Dean made a click-tongue for the disappointment of coming close. "Tell me something, why did you decide to make them out of meadowsweet?"

Someone was coming down the steps of the stairs behind Madge. It was the husband with a pipe in his mouth, smoking. Yes, his face was cheerful and full of cheeks of joy. Creepy joy.

Madge smiled at them, "Why, the smell, of course! I don't think I've smelled anything finer."

Sam softly spoke, "Yeah... um, you mentioned that."

Husband came to the porch, arm behind his wife's back. He pulled out his pipe as he was carrying a box of treats in his other hand. Yep, the tone was cheerful as ever.

He looked at them, "What's going on, honey?"

"Well, just some nice girl and boys asking about my wreaths, dear."

He was smiling at them, "Oh, the wreaths are fine. Fine wreaths. Oh, care for some peanut brittle?" He offered a red Christmas box of peanut brittle. Dean reached out to take some offers, but Karina slapped his hand away. He pulled back smiling in pain at them.

Sam faked smiling at the happy couple, "We're okay."

Back at the motel room, Dean and Karina were sharpening wooden stakes while Sam was on the couch. Investigating and researching the creepiest couple there is in town. Dean had sharpened five stakes while Karina was sitting on the other bed with seven. Eight she was sharpening.

Sam clapped his hands, "I knew it. Something was way off with those two."

Karina was still sharpening as she asked Sam, "What you found was...?"