𝐕

Introducing the resurrection of the Impala driving down on the lane. Radio playing AC/DC's Back in Black.

The trio was sitting together in the front seat of the car, letting Dean Winchester drive his car. As it was fixed up for many weeks by him and Karina Leone. Sam Winchester sitting on the passenger as Karina is in her usual position as the Huntress.

Between the Winchesters' side. Karina turned up the volume a little higher. Ever since Dean played many classic rock songs, this is certainly one of her favorites.

Yes, in the past few weeks. Her humanity is off switch, but Sam didn't notice it. Since she had been avoiding him for a short period of time fixing up the Impala. Also pretending that she is still a "friend" to him.

Dean Winchester witnessed the incident of her screaming in the woods, leaving him more worried about her. He already knew that she was struggling deep inside of her as well as he is still. As he put his smile on his face to avoid it. As they both softly grooved to the music of AC/DC.

Dean spread out his mouth as he exclaimed, "WHOO! Listen to her purr! Have you ever heard anything so sweet?"

"You know, if you two want to get a room, just let me and Karina know, Dean."

"Oh, don't listen to him, baby. He doesn't understand us."

Karina turned to him, and smiled at him, "Come on, Sammy! Sun is shining, Impala is back together. We're back together again at last. Riding on as the dynamic trio!"

Sam smiled at Karina and Dean. They're, at last, moving on together. Dean and Karina kept on grooving to the music. Sam commented on their doings together, "You guys are in a good mood."

Dean asked, "Why shouldn't we be?"

"No reason."

Dean smiled, "Got my car (courtesy to Kay for helping me along), got a case, things are looking up."

Karina nodded and smiled along with Dean. Sam's eyebrows raised, and commented, "Wow. You hear a couple of severed heads and a pile of dead cows and you're Mr. and Miss Sunshine."

Dean and Karina together laughed along. Karina turned to Sam, letting her see his hazel eyes shining from the sunshine. Karina nudged his waist, letting his smile along with Karina. His hazel eyes landed on her brown eyes. Finally, they felt more comfortable with each other.

Karina asked Sam, "How far is Red Lodge?"

Sam looked out the front window, "Uh... about 300 miles."

Karina looked at Dean, smirking. They both smirked at the idea. He looked out at the road and started revving more speed on the engine. Commented one word as he drove off the lane.

"Good."

***

While they all visited the sheriff's office, dressed up as the reporters. They all sat on the chairs in front of the desk with a sheriff who had a very interesting mustache. It was hard for Karina to not laugh at his face.

Imagining him twirling the side of the handlebar mustache.

Winchester dressed up in the suits as usual while Karina dressed up in a purple pencil dress with a black blazer buttoned up along with her black high heels. As her hair is down on her shoulders, wavy and all.

The sheriff continued on, "The murder investigation is ongoing, and that's all I can share with the press at this time."

Sam with a notepad stopped him, "Sure, sure, we understand that, but just for the record, you found first. Head last week, correct?"