𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

After Dean and Karina got the dead man's blood from the funeral home, yes you read it, correctly, Reader.

Dead man's blood.

Sam and John solved it while they were out. Now night falls, already went along with the plan. Dean was leaning over the open hood of his car, checking the engine. On the street.

When he heard a voice from the woods, "Car trouble?" He turned to see one of the vampires in the nest. Along with her friend behind her. "Let me give you a lift. Take you back to my place."

Dean grinned, "Nah, I'll pass. I usually draw the line at necrophilia."

"Oooo."

She backhanded Dean, causing him to fall down to the ground. She grabbed him and lifted him into the air.

Dean was muffled how she was lifting him, by holding his jaw. "I don't normally get this friendly till the second date."

"You know we could have some fun. I always like to make new friends."

She lowed him to her level and kissed him, harshly. As she was holding his jaw. Her vampire friend behind was watching the two of them. He was smiling, creepily.

"Sorry. I don't usually stay with a chick that long. Definitely not eternity."

An arrow from nowhere got shot through her friend, and then to her. She looked down at the point sticking out of her chest. She dropped Dean down on the ground and saw two men and a woman walking up to her from the woods.

"Damn it. It barely even stings."

John smirked as he explained to her, "Give it time, sweetheart. That arrow's soaked in a dead man's blood. It's like poison to you, isn't it?"

She was shocked until she wavered down to the ground and lost consciousness. Dean caught her just in time. John ordered the trio to lock her up until he swung his machete at another vampire by beheading him.

As they were burning their clothes from before in the campfire, Karina couldn't help but think about Sam's point. He made a huge point about John treating them like children. Even to Karina who helped him to look after them on her own in California.

Karina was twirling one of her swords while the Winchesters were burning their clothes. They tied the female vampire to the tree trunk as they continued on. Karina walked up to them as John was ordering them to throw away their clothes.

"Stuff stinks!"

"That's the idea. Dust your clothes with the ashes and you'll stand a chance of not being detected."

Sam pointed out the vampire behind John, "You sure they'll come after her?"

"Yeah. Vampires mate for life. She means more to the leader than the gun. But the blood sickness is gonna wear off soon, so you don't have a lot of time."

Karina responded as Dean walked up to them, "Half-hour or so. We'll make time."

"And then I want you out of the area as fast as you can."

Sam inferred, "But-"

"Dad, you can't take care of them all yourself."

"I'll have her and the Colt."

"But after. We're gonna meet up, right? Use the gun together. Right?"

John looked away from the trio, giving them a long silence with them. Karina nodded while Sam continued, "You're leaving again, aren't you? You still want to go after the demon alone? You know, I don't get you. You can't treat us like this."