𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Fire of Unknown Origin was playing softly as Dean drove the way to Texas where Sam found the case. Impala was on Interstate 35, while Sam was sleeping on his passenger seat. Karina was reading A Indication of the Rights of Woman by Mary Wollstonecraft in the back.

While Dean was driving, he saw Sam sleeping with his mouth open. He had an idea to mess him up. He looked around in his seat and grabbed a plastic spoon. He turned to Sam and placed it gently in his mouth.

Dean shifted his eyes to Karina and whispered, "Kay, watch this."

Karina watched what he was doing. She closed the book, and they both had an idea. He flipped open his phone, and Karina moved closely to Sam. She crossed her eyes and she put bunny ears on Sam's head. She made a horror face with all of them, Dean took a photo with Sam sleeping and Karina's faces.

They both chuckled and grinned. He closed his phone and put his phone in his pocket. He turned the music blared loud. He sang along loudly, as Karina in the back did invisible guitar revving, head twirling her ponytail. Sam jerked up from his sleep, feeling the spoon in his mouth. He panicked, waving his arms as he spits it out.

He realized he got pranked by Dean. Not knowing that Karina made a face while he was sleeping. Dean air drummed along to the steering wheel, and Karina went along on the front seat between the boys. At the last beat of the drums, Dean and Karina fist-bumped. They both looked at Sam, grinning.

He wiped his mouth and turned down the music. "Ha, ha, very funny."

Dean chuckled, "Sorry, not a lot of scenery here in East Texas, kinda gotta make your own."

"Man, we're not kids anymore, Dean. We're not going to start that crap up again."

"Start what up?"

"That prank stuff. It's stupid, and it always escalates."

Dean smirked and asked him playfully, "What's the matter, Sammy, scared you're going to get a little Nair you shampoo again, huh?"

"All right, just remember you started it."

Dean laughed, "Bring it on, baldy."

"I'm in."

The boys turned to the voice, and it was Karina. Leaning against the front seat. Dean smiled, "I don't think so."

"Why not?"

"Girls are not good with pranks."

"Excuse me?"

Sam tried to understand Karina from her glaring and crossed her arms at Dean. "Karina, what Dean was trying to say is that the pranks can get dangerous and we don't want you to get hurt."

"Please... I can handle it. Or you two just don't want to get your butts kicked by a girl, huh?"

They both hesitated, looking at each other. Eyes of fear. They really don't know that Karina looked at both of them. "Well, boys, enjoy the ass-kicking. I'm in, that's final."

"Fine. Where are we, anyway?"

Dean answered Sam's question, "A few hours outside of Richardson. Give me a lowdown again?"

Sam grabbed the paper on the headboard of the car, and began reading to them, "All right, about a month or two ago, the group of kids goes poking around this local haunted house--"

Karina asked, "Haunted by what?"

"Apparently, a pretty misogynistic spirit. Legend goes that it takes girls and strings them up in the rafters. Anyway, this group of kids sees this dead girl hanging in the cellar."