𝐗𝐕

Twas a year ago during the holiday season. There was a missing man who suddenly disappeared before Christmas. Who disappeared from his family's home. Not only one man, but a series of family members every year on Christmas disappeared.

On the magical holiday, joy transforms into horror for the family. The only one who can solve the mystery is Huntress and the Winchesters.

"My daughter and I were in our beds. Mike was downstairs decorating the tree. I heard a thump on the roof and then I heard Mike scream, and now I'm talking to the FBI."

"And you didn't see any of it?" asked Dean, who was in his suit.

"No, he was... he was just gone."

"The doors were locked? There was no forced entry?"

"That's right."

"Does anybody else have a key?"

"My parents."

"Where do they live?"

"Florida."

Just in time, Sam and Karina walked out of the house. After investigating the clues. Sam was in his usual suit while Karina had her blazer and pants as well. Hair transformed into a flatiron ponytail.

She sent soft gratitude to the woman, "Thanks for letting us have a look around, Mrs. Walsh. I think we got everything that we need. We're all set."

"We'll be in touch."

Trio began to walk out of the porch until she stopped them. "Agents..." They all turned, seeing her face terrified and close to tears. "The-the police said my husband might have been kidnapped."

Dean said, "Could be."

"Then why haven't the kidnappers called? O-or-or demanded a ransom? It's three days till Christmas. What am I supposed to tell our daughter?"

Sam sent his soft words to her, "We're very sorry."

They went their separate ways as Mrs. Walsh entered her home, and the agents began to discuss the investigation. Dean began questioning Sam and Karina, "Find anything?"

Sam sighed, "Stocking, mistletoe..." He grabbed something from his pocket, "This."

Dean examined a miniature object that Sam passed on, "A tooth? Where was this?"

"In the chimney."

"Chimney? No way a man fits up a chimney. It's too narrow."

Karina interred, "No way he fits up in one piece except an overweight man who says ho-ho-ho."

Dean nodded understandably, "Alright, so, if dad went up the chimney--"

Karina finished his thought, "We need to find out what creature dragged him up there."

Sam Winchester and Karina Leone were alone together at the motel. They both were discussing the investigation until Sam had the worst theory about what it could be. That made Karina start reading her book of choice. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.

Upon every page she turned, she examined the computer screen of what was Sam researching his theory. This was beyond crazy to him than Dean Winchester. She laughed silently as she returned the page. Sam looked at the distance hearing her silent laughter, he turned his head back to her.

Annoyed.

"Can you stop laughing and help me with this case?"

"Trust me, Sam. I will when you stop researching the theory you predicted. It's beyond crazy even for you."