𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

The nightmares of Jessica form in Sam's head. As Jessica was asking Sam of whys, he started to hear a female voice calling out to him. He woke up and realized Karina was waking him up from the nightmare. He looked around, remembering the case in Ohio. He was panting from his dream and looked at Karina and Dean, faces of concern.

"I take it I was having a nightmare."

"Yeah, another one," said Dean.

Sam pointed out, "Hey, at least I got some sleep."

Karina and Dean shared a look, and Karina moved back in her seat. Leaving them to talk, "Sooner or later, we're gonna talk about this."

"Are we here?"

"Yep. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio."

Sam picked up the newspaper he found, "What do you guys think really happened to this guy?"

"Well, Sam, that's when we're going to find out." Karina left the car, and the Winchesters followed her to the large building.

As they entered the morgue, Dean checked out the unusual name desk, and he said hello to the guy who was charging the morgue. "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, we're the med students."

The man looked at Dean, confused, "Sorry?"

"Oh, Dr. Fliglavitch didn't tell you? We talked to him on the phone. We're from Ohio state. He's supposed to show us the shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper."

"Well, I'm sorry, he's at lunch."

"Oh, he said that... oh, well, you know it doesn't matter. You don't mind showing us the body, do you?"

"Sorry, I can't. Doc will be back in an hour. You can wait for him if you want."

"An hour... ooh. We got to be heading back to Columbus." He looked at Karina and Sam who agreed. "This paper's half our grade, so if you don't mind helping us out?"

"Look, man, no."

Dean fake chuckled and turned back on him, "I'm gonna hit in his face, I swear." Sam hit Dean's arm.

Karina walked over to the man, and seductively leaned over to him. Giving him a little view of her u-neck cleavage, she flirtatiously smiled at him.

She gave him eyes that no one can say no to, "Please, mister, it makes the worth of my day... I would make yours a little more worthwhile."

Winchesters behind her raise their eyebrows. The man stumbled keeping his eyes on the cleavage, and back to her eyes. He cleared his throat and stood up from his desk.

"Follow me."

Sam and Dean were surprised by his agreement, as Dean rolled his eyes at her better manipulation than his. They all followed him.

When the man showed them the corpse of the shoemaker, Sam began with the questioning. "The newspaper said his daughter found him. She said his eyes were bleeding."

"More than that. They are practically liquefied." He lifts the cover on the corpse, missing the eyes.

Dean asked him, "Any sign of a struggle, maybe somebody did it for him?"

"Nope. Besides the daughter, he was all alone."

"What's the official cause of death?"

"Doc's not sure. He's thinking of a massive stroke, maybe an aneurysm. Something burst in there, that's for sure."

Karina asked him, slowly batting her eyes, "What do you mean?" The boys looked at her, pretty amused by what she was acting.

"Intense cerebral bleeding. This guy has more blood in the skull than anyone I've ever seen."