𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

"Ellen, it's me again. Any chance you've heard from him? I swear, it's like looking for my dad all over again. I'm losing my mind here. No, Karina and I called him a thousand times, there's nothing but voicemail. We don't know where he went, or why. Sam's just gone."

Sam Winchester suddenly disappeared.

It left Dean and Karina worried. He didn't sleep in or left any messages to Dean or Karina. Karina had a weird, bad feeling about this. Her heart beating rapidly chills in her arms, and pit in her stomach. She was watching Dean freaking out against the Impala, talking to Ellen.

Suddenly, her cell phone rang. Interrupting Dean's call with Ellen. She reached for her phone in her pocket. She gasped in realization, already knowing who was calling her on speed-dial.

Sam Winchester.

She patted Dean's shoulder, showing her eyes widened as she answered the call. Dean quickly said his farewell to Ellen. He hung up on the call.

Karina put her phone on her ear and yelled at him. "Sam Winchester, where the hell have you been!?! You have me and Dean worried sick about you. Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"Karina... something happened. I need help."

"We'll help you, just tell me where you are."

Sam gave her information, including the room number of the motel. 109. Twin Lakes. She nodded back to Dean, he quickly got in the car. Karina had her phone on her ear as she sat down on the passenger's seat.

She comforted him, "Sam, stay right there. We're on our way."

Dean drove off out of the road, heading to his brother.

When they both finally arrived at the motel. They all walked in a narrow hallway. Checking every door number frantically. At the close end of the hallway, is the same door number. Dean knocked on the door, yelling out his name.

"Sam, it's us. Sam!!"

There was silence.

Dean reached for the door handle. It was unlocked. Entering in Dean Winchester and Karina Leone.

The first thing they both saw was Sam Winchester sitting on the end of the bed. He was staring at the distance on the ground. Karina rushed to him, kneeling down on the ground. Dean closed the door behind him, following Karina's steps.

"Sam? Hey."

"Hey, guys."

Karina noticed Sam's shirt. It was covered in smeared blood. It looked fresh for one day. She also noticed Sam's bruised left hand. From punching someone. She shared a look with Dean.

He asked, "Are you bleeding?"

"I tried to wash it off."

Karina was groping through his brown jacket. Seeing a view of the blood on him. She didn't see a cut on him due to the blood. She began examining his hand, seeing the red coverage of bruises on his knuckles.

Karina exclaimed, "Oh my God."

"I don't think it's my blood."

"Whose is it?"

"I don't know."

Dean asked, "Sam, what the hell happened?"

Sam finally looked up, looking at green and brown eyes. Staring back at him. Eyes filled with worry and fear. "Dean... Karina... I don't remember anything."

"Come on, Sammy. Let's get you cleaned up."

While Dean was out to get information, and some food for Sam. For anyone knows how long he ate. He left Sam and Karina alone in the room. Karina wanted to make sure that he got cleaned up from the blood and the bruise. She led him into the bathroom.