𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

"Boys, I don't think she knows she's dead."

On a dark, rainy night, a young woman staggered across the highway. She stood in the middle of the road. She was waving for a car to stop as she continued standing there. All of the sudden, the headlights shined on a woman whose face was filled with fear and horror.

"STOP!! You've got to help me!!"

Three people were in the car. Not in any car, a 1967 Impala. She began walking toward the passenger's door and pounded on the window. "PLEASE!! PLEASE!!"

The passenger rolled down the window, raising his hand to calm her down. "All right, all right. Calm down, calm down. Tell us what happened." It was Sam Winchester, and then there were Dean Winchester and Karina Leone.

The trio got out of the car to hear the frantic woman's story. "I-I swerved, a-and we crashed. And when I came to... the car was wrecked and my husband was missing. I went looking for him, but that's when the man from the road, he-- he started chasing me."

"Did he look like he lost a fight with a lawn mower?" All eyes were on Dean after his question.

A woman looked at Dean who was in shock for him to know the details, "How do you know that?"

He grinned awkwardly, "Lucky guess."

Karina turned to the woman across the car, "If you don't mind telling us your name?"

A woman turned to Karina who was soft-spoken but filled with mystery upon her soul. She answered honestly, "Molly. Molly McNamara."

"Molly, my name is Karina, and this is Sam and Dean. We can help you if you can come with us, we can take you back to town."

She shook her head, "I can't. I have to find David. He might have gone back to the car."

Sam began to speak to her, "Karina's right, we should get you somewhere safe first. Then we will come back. We'll look for your husband."

"No. I'm not leaving here without him." Trio shared a few concerned glances at each other before Molly continued. "Would you just take me back to my car, please?"

Karina looked at Sam with lifted eyebrows and shrugged helplessly. Sam looked at Molly as he responded, "Of course. Come on." Molly sighed in relief as they all got in the Impala.

Impala parked near the crash site where Molly crashed in the deep woods. They all got out as Molly guided them. "It's right over there." Her face was filled with more shock when her car disappeared. She looked between, shaking her head in disbelief. "I don't understand. I'm sure this is where it was. W-we hit that tree right there. This--this doesn't make any sense."

Sam held on to his flashlight as he turned to Dean and Karina quietly. "Guys, we got to get out of here."

"Agreed. Greeley will come out running here."

Dean turned to Sam and Karina, "What are you guys gonna tell her?"

"Duh, the truth."

"She's gonna take off running in the other direction."

"Well, you have a better idea, dick-for-brains?"

Molly looked at the trio who were standing together on the sideroad. "I know it sounds crazy, but I crashed into that tree. I don't know who could've taken it. It was totaled." Molly's eyes were filled with tears as she was desperate for help. "Please. You have to believe me."

Sam looked at her, "Molly, listen, we do believe you, but that's why we want to get you out of here."

"What about David? Something must have happened. I have to get to the cops."