𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

Hollywood. Los Angeles. Warner Brothers Studios. It was an exciting experience for the trio together, especially for Sam. After he shot Madison dead. They were all on the tour bus surrounded by crew and sets for movies and television.

Sam and Karina were taking the sight together on one seat, and Dean was sitting, smiling, with a kid who was eating ice cream. The tour guide happily informed the bus on another topic. "Now, to the right, here is Stars Hollow. It's the setting for the television series Gilmore Girls."

Karina rolled her eyes and muttered, "Oi..."

"And if we're lucky, we might even catch one of the show's stars."

"Kicking Rory's ass is my bucket list."

Sam was uncomfortable with the show's topic.

Karina couldn't even watch more of it after Rory considered her character was upsetting to her. Mostly because she lost one good chance of a lifetime with her first boyfriend. Treated him like trash and brought another boyfriend named Jess into the middle of it.

She doesn't remember the name of the boyfriend, but he's a cute-looking teenager with a damn smile.

Every girl would love a boyfriend like him. Forester? Something with Forester.

He looked at Dean who was smiling with two thumbs up. He suggested they walk off. Karina was glad to do so later. Her bucket list. Rory...

Sam and Karina walked off the bus, and Dean followed them along. They all walked up to the specific studio where Karina found the new case.

Dean was smiling excitedly, taking a view of studios and stars. He pointed out on the other side, "Sammy, Kay, check it out, it's Matt Damon!!"

They both looked at what Dean was pointing at, it was a janitor instead. They both looked at Dean who was still smiling.

Sam pointed out, "Yeah, we're pretty sure that's not Matt Damon."

"No, it is."

Karina chuckled, "Well, Matt Damon just picked up a broom and started sweeping."

"Yeah, well, he's probably researching a role or something."

"Yeah, sure, dumbass."

Sam noticed the directorial sign, "Hey, this way. I think Stage 9's over there."

"Come on, man, let's keep going this way."

"No, come on, we've gotta work."

Dean sighed as he followed his steps to Sam and Karina, "Golly."

"Dude, you wanted to come to LA."

"Yeah, for a vacation! I mean, swimming pools and movie stars! Not to work."

"This seems like swimming pool weather to you, Dean? I mean it's practically Canadian."

"Yeah. I just figured that after everything that happened with Madison, we could use a little R-and-R, that's all."

"Well, maybe I wanna work, Dean. Maybe it keeps my mind off things."

Karina side-glanced at Dean, to keep it down. He nodded as he rolled his eyes. "Okay, okay. All right. So Kay, this crew guy-- he died on set?"

Karina nodded, "Yes, the rumors were all over the place online. They kept saying that the set's haunted."

"Like Poltergeist?"

Karina rolled her eyes, "Dean..."

"It could be a poltergeist."

Karina turned to Sam, "He's talking about the movie."