𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

"We can't just waste her with a headshot?"

"Dude. You've been watching way too many Romero films."

Dean was standing by Karina who was sitting at the table. Hand leaning toward her chin. Dean turned to Sam one more time, "You're telling us that there's no lore on how to smoke 'em?"

"No, Dean, I'm telling you there's too much. I mean, there are 100 different legends on the walking dead, but they all have different methods for killing them.'

Sam grabbed John's journal, walking up to them to sit across from Karina. He explained, "Some say setting them on fire... one said-- where is it? Right here- feeding their hearts to wild dogs. That's my personal favorite.'

Karina raised her eyebrows even suggesting it. Seems fun to her. Sam closed the journal and placed it on the table as he continued. "I mean, who knows what's real and what's myth?"

Karina asked, "Is there anything that's in common?"

"No, but a few said silver might work."

Dean replied, "Silver's a start."

"Yeah... but now how are we going to find Angela?"

"We've got to figure out the person who brought her back."

Sam asked, "Any ideas?"

Karina thought of one thing... Connection to the man that they both questioned and Angela's diary is full of his name. Neal. She walked over to the diary and grabbed it in her hands.

She explained, "Since it's not the narcissist professor, I think it's the man that we visited. Neal."

Dean nodded slightly agreeing with her. Sam turned to Karina, and asked, "Neal?"

Karina was flipping through the pages as she responded to Sam, "Yep."

"How'd you come up with that?"

"Sam, you have your journal and I have mine.'

Karina began reading the page she found, "Neal's a real shoulder to cry on, he so understands what I'm going through with Matt."

Dean commented, "There's more in there where that came from, it got Unrequited Ducky Love written all over it."

Sam pointed out by looking at them both, "Yeah, but that doesn't mean he brought her back from the dead."

Karina replied, "Oh... did I mention that he's also a student of Greek Studies originating from Professor Mason, himself. Translation: Have all the books that he needs to do necromancy."

When they all arrived at Neal's house, Dean picked the lock to break in. The house is dark and quiet. Very quiet. The trio started looking for a particular dead woman and scrawny living man. Huntress and the Winchesters have their own weapons, filled with silver. Dean with silver bullets, Karina with her silver throwing knives.

Dean shouted, "It's your grief counselors. We've come to hug."

Dean pulled out the gun and Sam noticed as he smiled. Along with Karina holding two throwing knives in her hand. He looked at both of them, "Silver bullets? Silver throwing knives?"

"Yeah, enough to make her rattle like a change purse."

They all continued walking into the house, holding the weapons. Looking at each room appeared to them. Each room is cleared. He noticed the dead flowers in one room. He pointed them out, seeing that Karina was right. Neal is a part of it.

Dean walked forward with his gun, letting Sam and Karina walk further. He noticed the entrance to the basement. Sam and Karina turned to him, and Dean nodded.