𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Dean was driving to the creaky abandoned house, finishing the case. There was a demon who kidnapped a boy and girl in the house due to the background of its story. The rest of the trio went to their trunk, getting electrical tasers amped up to 100,000 volts. Dean said that he wanted to fry up this monster for good.

Sam, Dean, and Karina are readied with their own tasers and flashlights, walking slowly down the stairs to the basement. Creaky old stairs they were walking toward. They looked around to see the demon, but no demon in the present. Then there was noise nearby, they followed the sound, it was the cupboard.

They all walked toward the cupboard, they shared a silent signal for the boys to open the doors, and Karina was targeting it in case something happened. Dean counted down to three, and they both opened each door. Karina flashed her light, and it was the missing children.

They were crouched together, covering their ears. They come around and see them hiding in the cupboard, the children looking at the people who found them. Sam began to whisper to them, "It is still here?"

They both nodded, and Karina comforted them. She whispered to them, "Grab your sister's hand. Boys and I will get you out of here." Sam and Karina grabbed both children, leaving Dean behind them, guarded with his taser.

The children ran up the stairs, and a hand grabbed Karina's legs and pulled her down. Knocking her down on the stairs. "Karina!" The hand let her go, Dean walked under the stairs, shooting at it, but he missed. Sam pulled Karina up, and they both turned to Dean. "Guys, get'em out of here!"

Dean ran toward them, and Karina suggested her taser. "Here, take this!" She tossed her taser to Dean and he grabbed it. Sam and Karina ran up the stairs to get the children in safety.

They both walked outside, heading toward Dean's car. Karina opened the backdoor for them. They hurried inside. Sam comforted them, "Stay here, ok? We'll be back."

Karina closed the door, and they both ran to the house. To get Dean. As they were running down to the basement, they both saw Dean in the corner, unconscious. Sam yelled his name, and they both rushed toward him. Sam was holding Dean's face, to wake him up.

But he didn't...

After the children were back to their safety, Sam and Karina were at the hospital, waiting for the information about Dean. Sam was handing the hospital insurance for Dean to the receptionist. His card was named Mr. Berkovitz. Sam walked over to Karina talking to the cops. Explained what happened last night.

The cops saw Sam walking to them. One cop said, "Look, uh, we can finish this up later."

Sam shook his head, "No it's okay. Like my friend said, we were just taking a shortcut through the neighborhood, and our windows were rolled down. We heard some screaming when we drove past the house, and we stopped, ran in."

The cop finished Sam's sentence since Karina's story was similar. "And found the kids in the basement."

"Yeah."

"Well, thank God you guys did."

Karina saw the doctor coming toward them, she tapped Sam's shoulder, and she pointed it out to the doctor. Sam walked toward him, and Karina turned to the cops, "Excuse us."

"Sure, thanks for your help."

Karina nodded and followed Sam talking to the doctor. He asked, "Hey, doc, is he--?"

"He's resting."

"And?"

"The electrocution triggered a heart attack--pretty massive I'm afraid. His heart--it's damaged."