𝐕𝐈𝐈

Meanwhile, at Sioux Falls in South Dakota, there are two men working hard in the living room. Bobby was working on the Colt, getting the bullets to work while Dean was melting the metal into the bullets. There was a young woman in the kitchen, cooking breakfast. Karina had her hair in a ponytail as usual while she was whipping the eggs in the bowl. The pan was sizzling for the hashbrowns. The toast from the toaster oven popped up just in time for Sam entered the kitchen.

He was holding the papers in his hands, curious and surprised to see Karina in the kitchen. Cooking. He walked slowly, eyes widened. Karina turned her head toward Sam and smiled, "Hey, stranger."

"You... cook?"

"Duh."

Sam walked over to the stove to see if anything was burning. There was nothing burning at the moment. Karina had her eyes on the eggs and hashbrowns sizzling their way through. He was oddly impressed by her. "Hey, will you grab the plates for me?"

Sam looked up, seeing the cabinets above him on Karina's side. He reached three plates with his arm beside Karina. He went behind her and reached the plates above him. He turned to her as she turned to him. They accidentally bumped into each other. He looked down at her, "Oh, sorry."

Karina laughed, "It's okay."

She looked him in the eyes as her hands touched the plates. Slowly caressing his fingers against hers. Sam was zoned in on her. His face was relaxed when he stared at her. He swallowed his throat as he looked down at her, knowing that she was breathtaking... really.

She softened a smile as she turned away to set the plates down on the counter. Then Sam leaned down on the counter, looking at Karina. Viewing the same height difference between them. He crossed his arms as he asked her, "So how do you know how to cook?"

She used the spatula to flip the eggs into two omelets. "My father taught me, then I taught it myself.'

She smiled softly as she reminisced the memory, "Sammy, I swear he makes the best pasta you'll ever taste. The cream, the sauce, the additions, anything you can name it. Every night, he would come home and be with me without a care in the world."

Sam smiled along with her, seeing another side of her. She was opening up to him more than she ever did. He looked deeply into her soul as she set two separate omelets on the plates. She grabbed the parsley and put it on top of each.

"I bet you miss him..."

"Every day... I think he would like you. I don't know about Dean but..." They both laughed together. Karina grabbed the pan, setting two hashbrowns and toast on each plate. She moved aside, and grabbed another plate, setting one spinach omelet along with toast. She gave it to Sam and smiled, "For you."

She grabbed two plates in her hands and walked over to the living room. Sam had his eyes on her, shaking his head. He looked down at the plate along with the fork. He cut the piece and took the first bite. He closed his eyes and moaned a little, "Wow..."

He brought the plate along with him as he brought the papers. He called out, "Hey."

Dean asked, "Hey, what's up?" Karina set the plate down in front of Dean.

"Might have found some omens in Ohio. Dry lightning, barometric pressure drop."

"Well, that's thrilling." Dean eyed the plate and looked up at Karina, "Kay, you cook?"

Karina looked at Dean annoyed, "Yes, dumbass, I cook. Don't get used to it." She moved over to Bobby, setting the plate in front of him. "Bon Appetit."

"Thanks, sweetie."