𝐗𝐗𝐈

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Sam Winchester woke up abruptly, hearing the blasting music. The song that he despised the most. He sat up in his bed, seeing Dean tying his shoes on his bed. His eyes were blinking himself to wake up, wanting to be deaf now since the alarm radio was playing.

Dean Winchester yelled at Sam while moving to the beat of the song. "Rise and shine, Sammy!"

"Dude. Asia?"

"Come on. You love this song and you know it."

Suddenly, Karina Leone burst into the room, holding on to her clothes. A white towel wrapped around her body. She quickly ran to the bathroom and shouted at them on her way.

"I'm borrowing your shower 'cause it's better than mine!!"

Dean shouted after her, "How would you know!??"

"A girl knows best!!" Karina slammed the door shut. Dean rolled his eyes, proceeding to tie his shoes.

Sam continued, talking to his brother. "Yeah, and if I ever hear it again, I'm gonna kill myself."

Dean ignored Sam's warning by turning the volume higher. "What? Sorry, I can't hear you."

Sam was softly laughing, not wanting to argue back. Dean pointed a finger at his brother, bopping along with the song. Lip syncing the lyrics. He put his foot down, continuing bopping the music. Sam turned the music lower, he heard the shower running in the bathroom.

Suddenly, he heard a slow sirening female voice coming out of the shower. He realized Karina was singing in the shower. Washing her hair, dancing to the beat of the music of her voice.

She was singing a slow melody of Micheal Jackson's The Way You Make Me Feel.

Sam was suddenly woken up by a beautiful voice of hers. If it was every day, he would rather hear her singing voice than anything. He was smiling to himself, looking at the closed door to the bathroom.

"Something on your mind, buddy boy?"

The moment was interrupted when Dean inferred Sam's thoughts. He was grinning at Sam.

Sam squinted his eyes at him, "Shut up."

Dean chuckled, Sam finally got up from his bed. Smiling a little to himself.

After Karina was done with her shower, she was dressed up in an off-shoulder long sleeve-fitted black top along with her black pants. Winchesters entered themselves, brushing their teeth. Huntress was combing her hair, standing between them. She put the conditioner in her hair and tied it into a low ponytail.

Leaving the conditioner for a day, one of her hairstyle secrets.

Sam was putting on toothpaste on his toothbrush. Looking at messy toothpaste. He looked at Dean who was gurgling loudly, taking his time. He looked at Sam, grinning, and lifted his eyebrows. Sam shook his head lightly, then watched Karina exit the bathroom, and walked to the couch.

Karina sighed as she sat down on the couch, tying her boots. After the short shower of her hair, there were rusted areas on the floor and dirty water in her shower room. She wanted to give the motel a notice before they got a violation. After breakfast.

She put on her black leather jacket in the mirror above the dresser. Along with her blades of knives on the sides of the jacket. Putting her mother's blade on the left side of the jacket.

Sam walked out of the bathroom, putting on his jacket from his bed. She was standing by the doorframe, smiling at Sam. Admiring him. As soon as he put on his jacket, he looked at her and smiled at her. Karina returned the gesture, saying her words to Sam.