𝐈𝐗

Radio was playing on the station featuring the host talking. The trio was driving on the road when all of a sudden; Sam had a vision. Karina was in the back still, investigating the conversation after Sam was talking about his vision.

There was a man who was compelled to shoot the cashier, and then shoot himself. While the conversation was still happening, Karina had an idea to fix the problem. Going to the roadhouse.

Dean spoke out from his mind, "I don't know, Kay... Why don't we just chill out, think about this."

Sam shut off the radio, and looked at Dean, "Karina had a point, what else is there to think about?"

"I just don't know if going to the Roadhouse is the smartest idea."

Karina smirked, "Why not? Scared that Jo is going to kick your ass again?"

Dean glared at Karina in the rear mirror, leaving Karina to wink at him. Dean rolled his eyes, but Sam continued on. "Dean, it's another premonition. I know it. This is gonna happen, and Ash can tell us where."

"Yeah, man... but."

"Plus it could have some connection with the Demon. My visions always do."

"That's my point. There's gonna be hunters there. I don't know if... if going in and announcing that you're some supernatural freak with a demonic connection is the best thing, okay?"

Karina chuckled at the image of the description. Sam Winchester announced the entrance with devil horns and all. Sam looked at Dean, and then to Karina who chuckled at Dean's comment. Not knowing that she is thinking the opposite.

He was offended by two people who were thinking about him for that. "So I'm a freak now?"

Karina turned and laughed. "No... no... It is just that you have special qualities that no one has before. You're gifted, Sammy. "

"Translation: you've always been a freak."

Dean grinned as he slapped Sam's thigh. They both looked at each other and grinned. She looked at Sam who still had the same expression on his face. She turned the radio the volume a little louder, having the classic rock music playing. Karina slid back to her seat, listening to the music as Dean continued driving.

Sam was drowning in thoughts, thinking about what they told him, and how they looked at him.

When they all finally arrived at the Roadhouse, they all entered. Seeing the hunters chatting with others, drinking their drinks. Having the time of their lives. They continued walking in until they all saw a familiar blonde walking up to Dean.

"Just can't stay away, huh?"

"Yeah, looks like. How you doin', Jo?"

Sam asked her urgently, "Where's Ash?"

"In his back room."

"Great."

Sam brushed her aside, heading straight to the back room. Jo looked again at Dean, while Karina was frowning at the view between Dean and Jo. Going on poorly between them.

"And I'm fine..."

"Sorry, he's, we're... kind of on a bit of a time table."

Jo nodded, looking at Dean. He bowed his head down and followed Sam. Karina looked at Jo, smiling softly at her. "Good to see you... Jo."

She caressed her shoulder in comfort as she walked by, leaving Jo watching her behind. Sam was knocking over and over again, calling Ash his name. When the "Dr. Badass" sign is on the door, listening to the echoing blaring music inside.