𝐗𝐈𝐗

"Right before Dad died... he told me something. Us. He told us something about you."

"What? Dean, Karina, what did he tell you?"

"He said that he... wanted me to watch out for you. To take care of you."

"He told you that a million times."

"This time was different. Especially for Kay... He said... that we had to save you."

"Save me from what?"

"He just said that we had to save you. Nothing else mattered, and that if I couldn't, I'd..."

"You'd what, Dean?" Sam took a glance at Karina who had her head down slightly avoiding Sam's eyes. He looked at Karina and called her name. "Karina?"

Karina took a sigh, she crossed her arms. Looking out the view of Sam Winchester. Cold, but the softened texture of brown eyes. Battling inside of her. She responded to him, cold, "One or both of us... have to kill you."

"He said that we might have to kill you, Sammy."

Sam's eyes get teared up, hearing this. His own brother and his friend kill him in cold blood?

"Kill me? What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Dean looked down, "I don't know."

"I mean, he must have had some kind of reason for saying it, right? Did he know the Demon's plans for me? Am I supposed to go to dark side or something? What else did he say, guys?"

"Nothing, that's it. I swear."

Sam asked as his tone got louder to them. "How could you not have told me this?"

"Because it was Dad, and he begged us not to."

Sam yelled, "Who cares!?! Take some responsibility for yourself, Dean!! You had no right to keep this from me!"

"You think I wanted this? Huh? I wish to God, that he'd never opened his mouth. Then we wouldn't have to walk around with this screaming in our heads all day."

Sam's eyes soften, drowning in thoughts. He remembered something... about her. What she told him. His eyes shifted to familiar brown eyes that were quiet, and refrain from his sight.

For Karina though, hearing the shouting between the brothers, made her tense. Trying to compose herself of what was coming next. What came next was not looking at Sam Winchester's eyes filled with furious and broken, mixed emotions, the last thing she wanted to see.

"You lied to me... You told me that I'm not your case anymore. In the past year and a half, all of this is nothing but a lie."

Karina looked up at Sam with knowledgeable eyes she knew from him. Softly, "That's not true."

Sam yelled at her, "It is!! Don't lie to me, Karina. It is..."

"Lying, keeping secrets from you. It's been torture to me!!" Sam's face was filled with fury and mistrust. The sight of Sam Winchester made her turn her face from him onto the river.

Sam turned his back on Dean and Karina, getting every emotion firing up on the inside. Dean looked around from Sam, then he looked at Karina who was taking a view, He knew that her words are true, especially the word, torture. Due to her condition. Screaming helplessly in silence.

"We each got to figure out what's going on, then-- what the hell all this means," said Sam, still on his back.

Dean faced Sam as he said his few words, "We do? I've been thinking about this, I think we should lay low, you know. At least for a while-- it would be safer. That way, we can make sure-"