𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

The boys found a case in Minnesota, there was a little boy who witnessed a man disappear at night from his home. They were interviewing a boy who witnessed the disappearance.

The mother of the boy began talking to three people including two sheriffs and a deputy. "I know you're just doing your job, but the police have been here all week already. I don't see why we have to go through this again. The more he tells the story, the more he believes it's true."

The boy takes off their hat, looking at the mother. Sam said, "Mrs. McKay... we know you spoke with the local authorities."

"But this seems like a matter for the state police. So..."

Karina looked down at the boy, smiling sweetly, "Don't worry about how crazy it sounds, Evan. You just tell us what you saw."

"I was up late... watching tv... when I heard this... weird noise."

"What noise did it sound like?"

"It sounded like... a monster."

The trio shared their knowingly look after Evan's statement. Mrs. McKay suggested one thing, "Tell the officers what you were watching on TV."

"Um... Godzilla vs. Mothra."

Karina tilted her head, confused. She had never ever seen that movie before. The title sounded horrible in her opinion. But that didn't stop Dean.

He chuckled, "That's my favorite Godzilla movie. It's so much better than the original."

Evan smiled at Dean, "Totally."

Dean pointed out to Sam, "Yeah. He likes the remake."

Evan exclaimed, "Yuck!"

Sam glared at Dean and cleared his throat to move on. Sam looked at Evan, "Evan, did you see what this was?"

"No. But I saw it grab Mr. Jenkins. It pulled him underneath the car."

"Then what?"

Evan sighed, and looked at his window, "It took him away. I heard the monster leaving, it made this really scary sound."

"What did it sound like, Evan?"

"This... whining growl."

The trio exchanged their looks one more time, and Karina looked down at the boy, "You were helpful, thank you for your time."

The boy smiled at her. The rest of the trio walked out of the building, and she whispered to them, "Ok, you boys gotta explain to me about those movies."

Night falls, and the trio went to the nearest bar. To discuss the case. Sam and Karina were sitting at the table while Sam was having a beer and Karina was eating a pint of Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. And two shots of tequila. 

She let her wavy hair down on her shoulders, this is the first time the boys saw her like that in public. Dean was throwing darts on the wall in front of them.

"So the local police have now ruled out foul play. Apparently, there were signs of struggle."

Dean turned to them before he threw another dart. "They could be right-- could just be a kidnapping. Maybe this isn't our kind of gig."

After Karina was taking a bite of her ice cream, she found something in John's journal. "I wouldn't be so sure, Dean. Check this out. John marked the area."

Karina passed the journal on the table, letting the boys read what she found. Dean came over to the table, standing next to Sam. Sam read over what Karina found, "Possible hunting grounds of a phantom attacker."