𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

Sarah just witnessed the gruesome death when the trio was trying to stop Isaiah from killing the customer. They all saw the ghost in the painting move from sideways to staring straight at them. Sarah screamed in horror as she witnessed what she saw, claiming to herself it wasn't real. Sam asks her a favor to make up a story to the police about why they were at the crime scene.

By the next morning, Dean was sitting at the table. He was looking at the computer to see if there were any missing connections. Sam is pacing back and forth while Sarah is being questioned by the police. Karina, sitting on a white chair in front of the table, was enjoying the entertainment of anxious Sam Winchester as she was sharpening her iron-throwing knives.

The door was knocking, getting all of their attention. Sam came running to the door and opened it. Revealing Sarah, storming past him. "Hey, you all right?"

"No, actually. I just lied to the cops and told them I went to Evelyn's alone and found her like that."

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me, I'm about to call them right back and tell them what the hell's going on. Who's killing these people?"

Sam looked at Karina and Dean, they all raised their eyebrows. Proceeding on admittedly. Sam turned to Sarah, "What."

"What?"

"It's not who. It's "what" is killing those people."

Sarah looked at Sam like he was insane, and Karina explained a little bit more. "Sarah, honey, you saw that painting move. Father of the family."

She looked down and chuckled nervously. She began walking around the room, "No. No, I was-- I was seeing things. It's impossible."

Dean commented, "Yeah, well, welcome to our world."

Sarah was close to having tears of fright. Karina looked at Sarah, "Sarah, I know this sounds crazy.... Boys and I, we think that painting is haunted."

She smiled nervously, still having tears in her eyes. She looked sideways, and then she looked at all of them. "You're joking."

All of them were silent, and she finally understood the answer. "You're not joking. God, the guys I choose to go out with."

Karina pressed her lips together. Seeing Sarah's reaction was cute to her. Also went side comment on Sam too. Karina put her knives on the side of her jacket. Sarah quickly saw what she was doing, and was suddenly fascinated with her. She wanted to know about her.

Sam walked slowly to her, giving her examples. "Sarah, think about it. Evelyn, the Telescas-- they both had the painting. And there have been others before that. Wherever this thing goes, people die, and we're just trying to stop it... and that's the truth."

Sarah was taking all in what Sam told her. She began to look up at Sam with determination in her eyes. She walked around Sam, heading to the door, "Well, then, I guess you better show me. I'm coming with you."

Sam stopped her, "What? No. Sarah, no, you should just go home. This stuff can get dangerous and... and I don't want you to get hurt."

Sarah looked at all of them, outspoken with her words. "Look, you guys are probably crazy, but if you're right about this when me and my Dad sold that painting, we might have got these people killed.'

"I'm not saying I'm not scared, 'cause I am scared as hell, but I'm not gonna run and hide, either.'

Karina's mouth went wide open from her words. She was already in love with her now. Sarah walked toward the door and turned to the trio. Mentioning one thing, "So are we going or what?"