𝐗𝐗𝐕

𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞

The wind was blowing softly wavy hair on the shoulders as looking at the drops of water on the ground. Everything was silent and still. The body was frozen with eyes that were dilated of paralyze. The bitter wind inhaled into the warm blood body, every ounce of her blood was coated with melancholy and unknown experiences. The lips were chapped while she pressed her lips together to ease the dry lips and the familiar taste of coke-cola entered her tongue.

Karina took a sip of a can of coke-cola while Dean was talking to Bobby with a hot dog in his hand. They were sitting on a bench in the campus quad, waiting for Sam to come back from the meeting. After her drowning emotions, Sam walked across to them, and Dean ended the call.

Dean tossed Sam the unopened can of soda. He got up by asking Sam before taking the last bite of the hot dog. "So?" Karina got up with the can of soda in her hand.

"So, the professor doesn't know crap."

Dean passed by, hitting Sam's shoulder, "Shocking. Pack your panties, Sammy, we're hitting the road."

Sam turned to Dean, confused. "What? What's up?"

"That was Bobby. Some banker guy blew his head off in Ohio and he thinks there's a spirit involved."

Karina nodded slightly, looking at Dean. She softly smiled, "Awesome! Finally, we have a good, weird mission."

Karina walked to Dean while her hands were in her jacket pockets. Sam asked, stopping Karina's walking. "So you two were talking a case?"

Dean walked to Sam, slowly speaking his words. "No, we were actually talking about our feelings. And then our favorite boy bands. Yeah, we were talking a case."

Sam rolled his eyes at Dean's approach, "So, a spirit-- what?"

"Yeah, well, banker was complaining about some electrical problems at his pad for, like, a week-- phones going haywire, computers flipping on and off. Huh?"

Sam looked down, nodding. "Uh-huh."

"This is not ringing your bell?"

"Well, sure, yeah, but, guys, we're already on a case."

"Whose?"

Sam looked at Dean and Karina together, "Yours."

Karina looked down, shaking her head. She was emotional on the inside, but she was still angry that Sam hadn't told a secret about Lilith coming after him. She backed away from Sam.

Dean chuckled as he followed Karina's steps, "Right, yeah. Could have fooled me."

"What the hell else have we been doing lately other than trying to break your deal?"

"Chasing our tails, that's what." Sam sighed deeply. Dean and Karina looked at Sam together. Dean continued on with his words by walking to him, "Sam, we've talked to every professor, witch, soothsayer, and two-bit carny act in the lower 48. Nobody knows squat... and we can't find Bela. We can't find the Colt. So until we actually find something, I'd like to do my job."

Sam looked at Dean, "Well, there's one thing we haven't tried yet."

Karina overheard that line, building up with the rage of anger. "Sam Winchester, do not say it..."

"We should summon Ruby."

"For the love of Mother Earth, we're not summoning her! Have you heard the last thing I said to her? I was deathly serious about that! I'm not going to have a fight with you. Period."