16| Risky Business

Zoey sat in Mr. Feeny's class. She was currently listening to Topanga's and Minkus' presentation. The brunette slumped against her chair and crossed her arms, knowing that their presentation was going to be boring.

"Topanga and I invested our imaginary $1,000 in the stock market." Minkus said, while Topanga drew the data on the black board.

"And how did you do?" Mr. Feeny asked, sitting in Topanga's seat.

"We kicked Wall Street butt!" Minkus exclaimed.

"Yet, none of the companies we invested in discriminate on the basis of race, sex, or bad karma." Topanga added, before she drew a smiley face on the black board.

Minkus looked at Topanga, admirably. "You got to love her."

"You got to lock her up." Cory stated, shaking his head slightly.

"Well thought out, Mr. Minkus." Mr. Feeny said, standing up from his seat. "Very politically correct, Miss Lawrence." He told the two, as they went back to their seats. "Which company's next?"

"Mr. Feeny, this project wasn't due for another week." Cory pointed out.

"This is just a progress report, Mr. Matthews. Those companies who've made progress should have no problem." Mr. Feeny responded.

Zoey gulped as she got out of her chair and walked to Shawn and Cory.

"We have a problem." She whispered, nervously.

Cory, Shawn and Zoey made their way to the front of the classroom. Zoey stood beside Cory, rubbing her hands, nervously, while Shawn stood opposite them, grabbing the chalk.

"Our investment plan is...." Cory trailed off as Shawn drew a straight line on the board.

"Proceeding." Zoey said with a nod of her head.

"We are please to report we have absolutely no losses." Shawn said.

"And we haven't fired anybody, and nobody quit." Cory added.

"They haven't even started yet." Minkus pointed out with a soft chuckle.

"No." Mr. Feeny sarcastically said. The bell rung. Everyone began to walk out of the classroom, while Mr. Feeny turned to the three, who gave him big smiles on their faces. "Come here." Zoey sighed as the three of them approached Mr. Feeny. "In the week that you have left with this assignment... I want to see some real effort."

"Mr. Feeny, effort is my middle name." Cory said, before he began to walk out of the classroom.

"Because it started with 'F'." Shawn told Mr. Feeny.

Zoey gave Mr. Feeny an innocent smile, before quickly making her way out of the class. As she was walking out, the brunette grabbed onto Shawn's arm and dragged him out.

When the three made it into the hallways, Zoey went up to her locker and placed her books inside, and grabbed out her bag, before hearing Minkus talking to Topanga.

"I'm glad our company is making money... because as the future mother of my children... you are going to live in the lap of luxury because I am a provider, babe." Minkus said. Zoey gave the two of them a confused expression.

"Minkus, anyone can draw lines on a chart and say they're making money." Cory told him as the three approached Topanga and Minkus.

"You know, you guys are big talk because you're bigger than me... but when it comes to using your brains how confident are you?" Minkus questioned.

"More confidenter than you." Shawn responded. Zoey paused for a moment, processing the word he had just said.

Zoey placed a hand on Shawn's shoulder. "Shawn... stop talking."