133| The Truth About Honesty

In the morning, Zoey brushed her hair from her place on the bench. Topanga walked over to Cory's shower stall so she could pester him about wedding arrangements.

"Cory, this banquet halls are filling up. Will you please look at these dates?" Topanga begged.

"No, I'm wet and naked." Cory replied from behind the curtain.

"Me too." She told him.

Cory immediately pulled the curtain back to reveal his head only to frown with disappointment. "You're not naked."

Topanga shoved a piece of paper into his mouth. "Cory, I can't pick out a wedding dress or flowers or anything until we set a date."

"Will I ever see you naked?" Cory wondered as he returned to his shower.

Topanga smirked. "Someday."

Cory peered out behind the curtain once more and ripped the paper out of his mouth. "Sunday?"

"Pick a date!" Topanga demanded.

"How about your tushie right now as a sign of good faith?" Cory questioned. Topanga then picked up a nearby can of shaving cream and aimed it at his head, only for him to jerk the curtain back in place. "Ha! Nice try, babe."

"Nice tush, Cor." Zoey commented with a smirk. Cory screamed and quickly fixed the curtain properly. He turned off the water and walked out to reveal that he wrapped himself with a towel, which was wrapped up to his chest. "Ooh, hubba, hubba."

Cory narrowed his eyes at her. "I'm just a piece of meat to you, aren't I?"

"All men are." Zoey replied. She stood up and walked over to the mirror where Shawn stood. She leaned over and press a kiss on his cheek. "Isn't that right, Shawnie?"

Shawn turned to look at her in shock. "Zo, what'd you do that for?"

"Because I did." Zoey said simply.

Topanga grabbed her toiletry bag and walked over to her fiancée. "Oh. Cory, here, I borrowed your razor."

Cory turn to face Topanga slowly. "You used my razor?"

"Yeah, just to shave my legs. You don't mind, do you?" Topanga asked.

"Mind?" Cory repeated. "That the razor I use on my face was used to shave your wonderful leg only brings us much closer and increases my overall joy."

"Good." Topanga said before kissing him. "Please remember to look at those dates."

"I will, my smooth one." Cory replied before Topanga began walking out of the bathroom. Once she was gone, Cory placed his hands on one of the sinks. "I'm gonna be sick."

"What?" Shawn wondered as he was in the middle of shaving his face.

"She used my.... Blecch." Cory exclaimed in disgust.

"What's the big deal?" Shawn asked.

"She used my.... blecch!" Cory repeated, shuddering.

Zoey grabbed her hairbrush and ran a brush through her hair. "Why don't you just change the blade, you baby?"

"I think it's sexy." Shawn admitted.

"I do too." Zoey agreed.

"Her stubble on my face is sexy to you?" Cory questioned in disbelief.

Topanga walked back into the bathroom which caused Cory to force a smile on his face.

"Cory's disgusted that you used his razor." Zoey called out.