149| I'm Gonna Be Like You, Dad

While Shawn's shorter hair was something to get used to after knowing him with longer hair for so long, Zoey was certainly wasn't complaining as her fingers tangled into the spiky strands.

Zoey sat on Shawn's lap in the courtyard, sitting at a table with Cory and Topanga.

The engaged couple kissed hungrily. At first the kiss starts off slow, with just a slight peck, and turned into a make out session. Zoey didn't know how Shawn was doing it, but she felt on fire just from the touch of his lips. His hands roam down her sides, resting on the curve of her hips.

"Shawn, I think I've discovered a new taste treat." Cory said.

"Cory do you mind? I'm in the middle of-" Shawn was interrupted when Cory shoved a piece of food into his mouth. "Mmm! Cheesy." He gave Zoey a pour. "Prove that you love me."

Zoey smirked. "Oh, I will."

Zoey wrapped her hands around Shawn's neck as he kissed her. She responded with such enthusiasm that he taken aback at first. The world around them was meaningless.

"Look at her. Like a Waterpik, this one." Cory said, gesturing to the engaged couple. He turned to his wife. "How come you never licked the food off my teeth?"

"Cause we're married now. I don't have to." Topanga answered simply before she returned to her magazine. "Okay, Cory, this is your last question - do you ever have difficulty performing in bed?"

Cory smirked. "Why don't you tell me?"

Topanga laughed. "Yes."

"Hey! Topanga!" Cory hissed.

"Alright, everyone. Let's tabulate our scores." Topanga insisted.

Shawn and Zoey groaned when they pulled apart as they waited for their result.

Cory leaned towards his wife. "Hey! Last night, I had a stummyache. You didn't take care of me, by the way."

"Alright, let's see who's gonna live the longest." Topanga continued, ignoring her husband.

"Peaches, I can't help but notice you're ignoring me." Cory stated.

"Shawn and Zoey are going to live well into their eighty's. According to this, I should live to be a hundred." Topanga announced excitedly. "This is gun!"

"What about me? What about my longevity?" Cory wondered.

"Okay, Cory, you got...." Topanga trailed off as she looked for the results. "Hmm. Good for you, honey."

Cory smiled. "Good for Cor! I'm gonna live to be a hundred, too."

"No. You've proved these people wrong by being alive right now." Topanga explained.

"Let me see that." Cory demanded, grabbing the magazine.

Shawn sighed. "Cory, it's just a magazine."

"Yeah, you're not gonna take this seriously, are you?" Zoey asked.

"You guys wanna know what's weird about this? Is that all of a sudden, I can't feel my legs." Cory said dramatically.

"Oh, here we go." Shawn and Zoey muttered in unison.

"My life just got really bad." Topanga added.

"Honey, your husband can't feel his legs! What are we gonna do about this?!" Cory wondered.

"Movie?" Topanga suggested. "Anyone want to see a movie?"

"Wait a minute! If you're not gonna take care of me now, who's gonna take care of me when I get old?" Cory questioned.