108| Eric Hollywood

Since Zoey was a child, she loved watching basketball games. Basketball is a great way of exercise and a great way to have fun with friends and possibly make some new ones.

Today, Shawn, Jack and Zoey were going to a basketball game with Cory to help him cheer him up.

Zoey had also forgiven Shawn about last week. Forgiving others is a very subjective and complicated process. Everyone has their own set of morals and ethics, which means that everyone has a different view of what can be forgiven and what it means to forgive. It took a long time but she finally forgave him.

"Come on, Jack!" Shawn called as he and Zoey walked into the living room. "Cory's gonna be here, like..." The doorbell buzzed. "Now. Get your coat!"

Zoey walked over to the door, opened it to reveal Topanga on the other side.

"Topanga?" Zoey said in confusion. "What are you doing here?"

"There's something I want to talk to Shawn about." Topanga informed as she walked into the apartment.

"Well, actually, we were just on or way out." Shawn told her.

Topanga sighed. "I just want to make sure you and I are okay."

Shawn hesitated for a moment and nodded. "Yeah, yeah, we're okay. Why?"

"Well, I know since Cory and I broke up, things have been kind of weird between us. I care about being your friend." Topanga explained. Jack then walked into the living his, his face covered with small red dots. "Jack! What happened to your face?"

Jack scoffed. "Apparently she doesn't care about being my friend."

"We're on our way to a basketball game. Now is not the time to be making fun of Jack's face." Shawn told Topanga.

"No, he's not going anywhere." Topanga declared. She walked over to Jack and examined the red dots that were all over Jack's face. "Those look like Chickenpox. Do they itch?"

"No, not really." Jack replied. He then lifted his arm to reveal several red blotches on his arm. "However, these are a little irritating."

"All right, you've got it. If you don't take care of these now, you could get really sick." Topanga responded.

Jack's eyes widened. "I don't want to die."

Zoey rolled her eyes. "Nobody's dying."

"We are going to the game." Shawn insisted. The doorbell buzzed. "That's Cory."

Topanga immedaitely rushed over to the door and locked it. "No! Cory! Don't come in here!

"Okay. Topanga, what are you doing in there?" Cory asked as he began to try to open the door.

"She's trying to keep us from going to see the Sixers!" Shawn explained.

"Cory, they have Chickenpox! Run away, or you could catch them!" Topanga informed.

Shawn huffed. "Save your breath, Topanga. He is not going to listen to you."

When Shawn unlocked the door and opened it, Cory was nowhere to be seen as the elevator doors closed.

"I can't believe how whipped his is." Zoey said with a chuckle.

Shawn rolled his eyes and turned to Topanga. "And what do you mean, they have Chickenpox?"

"I don't want to die." Jack said as he continued to scratch his arm.

"You're not going to die. I'm going to stay here and take care of the three of you." Topanga assured, closing the door. She stepped forward and pointed between Shawn and Zoey. "Jack had full-blown Chickenpox, and you two have half-blown Chickenpox."