111| Prom-ises, Prom-ises

(Warning: This chapter contains slight mature content.)

Zoey had been waiting for her senior prom since her freshman year of high school.

She had gone over to Topanga's house early to get ready together and the girls were talking excitedly about the night ahead.

Zoey had just done her makeup and was about to put her dress on and then do her hair. She pulled the dress over her head. Topanga did the zip up without even asked too.

The black gown adamantly hugged Zoey in all the right places and the reflecting golden and amber bedazzles that covered her entire torso made her shine bright like a diamond. Her dress then flowed down in gentle waves around her ankles and there was a provocative thigh slit that crept close to revealing more than just her leg.

The two girls stood in front of the mirror, extremely nervous as they waited for their boyfriends to pick them up to take them to the dance.

Topanga turned away from the mirror to look at Zoey. "So, have you and Shawn talked about... you know... you two? After the prom, the big night?"

"Well, we haven't really talked about it." Zoey admitted awkwardly.

"So, in other words, when you say so." Topanga said.

Zoey chuckled. "I guess so. What about you?"

"Cory and I have been through so much. Now that we know how much we love each other, we've decided that when the time is exactly, perfectly right...."

"So, in other words, when you say so." Zoey finished with a smirk.

Topanga nodded. "Yeah."

The doorbell rang. Zoey chuckled a little as they made their way towards the door, being careful not to trip in her heels. When she opened the door, she we surprised to see how good Shawn really looked. Shawn always looked good anyway but put the boy in a suit and... wow.

Shawn's eyes were wide and his mouth hung open.

"Wow." Was all he managed to get out, freezing completely. "You-you look... wow!"

Zoey giggled slightly at his reaction and felt her heart speed up. Shawn stepped towards her to place a soft kiss on her lips. She smiled brightly as her boyfriend slowly passed her the corsage he was holding.

"Why thank you." Zoey told him, taking his arm. "Shall we?"

Cory nodded. "Go ahead. We'll catch up."

"Alright, we'll be waiting in the limo." Shawn replied.

••••

Prom night was such a crazy ride because it was filled with up's and down's all throughout the night. Zoey wanted to have the best prom ever because every time she saw a dance or a ball in a movie or reading it from a book it just seemed so amazing. She wanted to live through that experience for her prom. It was going to be the first time her and Shawn were going to be alone in late hours for this form of occasion.

The exciting part of prom was also the activities they did such as taking pictures for the yearbook, taking the iconic prom pictures for their parents to see, and just dancing the night with each other.

It was such a magical night that Zoey would love to relive any day because everything was perfect. The atmosphere of prom was amazing. The location of the prom was very marvelous because it was held in a fancy hotel. The décor was even better since there was a large chandelier in the middle of the room that was just jaw-dropping.

"Well, this has been one heck of a prom and now that it's over, you wanna go hang out in the back of the limo?" Shawn asked.

Zoey turned and gave him a look. "And do what?"