22| I Dream of Feeny

Zoey was currently inside the Matthew's kitchen, standing beside Cory, as he and Shawn were making some kind of smoothie out of anything they could find. Zoey sighed, shaking her head slightly, not wanting to be apart of it.

"You got your milk." Cory said as he poured milk into the blender.

"You got your peanut butter." Shawn stated, scooping peanut butter out of the jar and into the blender.

"How about a banana?" Cory wondered, just before he dropped an unpeeled banana into the blender.

Zoey raised her eyebrows. "Shouldn't you peel that before you put it in the blender?"

"Who cares." Cory responded as him and Shawn continued. Zoey shook her head once more.

"What about a raw egg?" Shawn asked, holding an egg in his hand. Zoey scrunched her face in disgust.

"Eww." Cory complained.

"I agree with Cory." Zoey said.

"Why's it have to be raw? Why can't we scramble it and put it in?" Cory asked.

Shawn leaned against the counter. "Stallone drinks raw eggs."

"Stallone is like 5'2!" Cory exclaimed.

"And you're like 2'5!" Shawn said, looking him up and down.

"Go with the egg, baby." Cory insisted. Shawn cracked the egg into the blender, before throwing the shells in the air and into the blender, until Cory caught them. "Hey! We're not going to make a mess. Just because we're kids with a blender... doesn't mean we have to make a mess."

Cory placed the lid on top of the blender, and Zoey crossed her arms over her stomach.

"This is not going to end well." Zoey muttered under her breath.

"Boy, are you Mummy whipped." Shawn said as he took the lid off the blender.

Before anyone could say anything, Shawn pressed the button on the blender. Zoey's eyes widened as everything inside the blender mixed and spilled everywhere on the kitchen counter and floor.

"Aaah!" Cory shouted, looking for the button to turn off the blender.

Zoey, Shawn and Cory pressed the buttons randomly, trying to find a way to turn off the blender. A second later, the blender was finally turned off. Zoey breathed heavily.

Shawn smirked. "Now, that I could never do at my house."

Zoey shook her head before looking out the kitchen window to see Mrs. Matthews, approaching the back door.

"Cory..." Zoey trailed off, pointing at the window.

"Oh, my mum!" Cory exclaimed, his face turning pale. "Zoey, back me up. I wanted to use the lid. I was Lid Boy!"

Zoey crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm still gonna blame it on you."

The three of them watched as Mrs. Matthews walked into the kitchen. They acted innocent as she stopped and looked at the mess. They were all waiting for her to shout something... but it never came. Instead she turned around and walked out of the house.

Cory raised his arms in the air. "Okay, fine. I'll clean it up. You don't have to scream."

Zoey chuckled softly as Cory began to clean the counter, making some of the mess to go over to Shawn's Geography book.

"Hey, watch it." Shawn said, grabbing the book off the counter. "You're getting it all over my geography book."

"Oh, like you're ever going to open it." Zoey commented, and Cory laughed softly.