94| The Witches of Pennbrook

The next morning, Shawn tried shaking his girlfriend awake. The sunlight was pouring in and he was already dressed for the day. His girlfriend however had different ideas in mind one that only included sleeping in.

"Zo, wake up." Shawn called, shaking her again.

Zoey merely muttered out some incoherent grumbles that even he couldn't understand. She turned around to the other side and sleepily muttered to herself.

Shawn laid down on the beside her and wrapped an arm around her, slinging it tightly around her hips, his forearm pressed reassuringly across her stomach. He then began to kiss her collarbone softly. A small smile started to appear on Zoey's face.

"I hate you." She muttered, curling deeper into her pillow.

Shawn smirked and climbed on top of her, hovering over her body as he continued to press kisses from her exposed collar bone up to her forehead.

Shawn's eyes softened as he stopped what he was doing and turned her to face him. "I love you too."

Zoey rolled her eyes before she leaned forward and kissed him, this time with more passion and longer as she moved her lips against his slowly.

However the second Shawn went to put his hands on her hips and deepen the kiss, she pulled away and jumped off the bed.

"Come on, let's get the boys their hats. Remember, they're running up the Rocky Steps today." She announced, chuckling.

"Teasing is also very rude." Shawn stated, clearly frustrated and she laughed.

The couple raced out of the bedroom and out into the living room where Blake, Eric and Jack were staring angrily at each other as Millie, Jack's new girlfriend stood beside her boyfriend.

"Good, you're still here." Zoey told the brothers.

"We got up early to give you a send-off for the Big Jog." Shawn said as they walked down the small flight of stairs. He held out the beanies. "Hey, who wants Rocky hates? Huh?"

"Thank you, Shawn and Zo. That's sweet of you." Eric said appreciatively, grabbing the beanies and handed one over to Blake.

Blake nodded and placed a beanie on his head. "Yeah, but see, Jack's not going. He chose her over us."

"Don't you see what she's doing to you, Jack?! Hugging you, holding you, kissing you! It's just wrong!" Eric exclaimed furiously.

Zoey gave her brother and Eric odd looks as they both stormed out of the apartment.

"Millie, this is Shawn and Zoey." Jack introduced.

"I'm Blake's sister." Zoey informed, shaking Millie's hand with a smile.

"I'm Jack's brother." Shawn added.

Millie smiled wickedly. "Oh! Another Hunter. So nice to meet you. Great apartment. I love your balcony."

Shawn and Zoey paused for a moment and looked at each other in confusion.

"We have a balcony?" Zoey questioned.

Then the doorbell buzzed.

"That's for me." Millie informed as she walked over to the front door. "My roommates want to see your balcony."

Millie opened the door to reveal three girls dressed in all black on the other side of the door. Zoey narrowed her eyes in confusion as the girls walked into the apartment and went their way towards the balcony.

Shawn smirked. "Hey, I want to see it, too."

Before Shawn could follow the girls, Zoey grabbed onto his arm before hitting him up the head which caused him to wince in pain.