140| You Light Up My Union

That night, Rachel, Angela, Topanga and Zoey gathered excitedly in the living room and sat on the couch. It was girl's night tonight.

"This is so fun, the four of us living together." Rachel said happily.

"I know." Angela agreed. "Nothing beats girlfriends."

"What movies did you rent?" Zoey asked.

Rachel picked up the tapes. "I have Little Women, Terms of Endearment and Ever After. I never got to watch these kinds of film when Eric, Jack and Blake lived here. I'm so glad to see a movie without 'booty' in the title."

The girls laughed as a knock sounded at the door. Rachel opened it to reveal Cory, Shawn and Blake.

"Good evening, ladies. The boyfriends have arrived. Let the kissy-kissy began!" Blake said excitedly.

Zoey beamed happily at Shawn and their lips almost immediately connected even before he finished sitting down.

When they pulled apart, Zoey gave Shawn a curious look. "What are you doing? I thought I told you we were gonna hang in the apartment tonight."

"I know, but I figure, you, Topanga and Angela here, me, Cory and Blake not here, it's just not right." Shawn answered with an effortless shrug. "Now kiss your fiancée."

Zoey smirked. "With pleasure."

Shawn's mouth, coupled with the way his hand is sliding down Zoey's arm, is all too much. So much. Good much. So good. Zoey just whimpered. As soon as the sound leaves her mouth, he's pressing her harder against the couch.

"Yes?" Cory asked which caused them to halt.

Rachel watched them with disappointment. "We were gonna watch a movie."

Cory leaned over to Shawn. "Movie?"

"Dark." Shawn replied.

"Good. Movie good." Blake finished before he picked up the options. 'Let's see what you got. Estrogen on Parade, Put Down the Seat and These Shoes or These Shoes... Well, these are all very lovely."

"However, no." Shawn agreed. "Perhaps the ladies are unaware of Jennifer Lopez versus Carmen Electra on Celebrity Deathmatch? In pudding. On ponies." He let out a wince when Zoey poked him in the side. "Okay, okay, maybe it's not your favourite movie but-"

"This was supposed to be ladies' night." Rachel reminded sternly.

"No, ladies, tonight is booty night." Cory corrected.

••••

Next morning, Topanga and Zoey walked out of the elevator but stopped when they saw Rachel in the apartment in the towel as she forcefully shoved Shawn and Cory out into the hall.

"Okay, wait a minute. What's going on here?" Topanga asked.

"How could you give him a key?" Rachel demanded. "How could you not even ask me if they could have a key? Just us four girls. Remember how it's supposed to be?"

Cory and Shawn walked back into the apartment.

"Oh, Rachel, you know we got back together." Zoey protested.

"They ate all of my food!" Rachel exclaimed in disbelief.

Topanga and Zoey turned to their boyfriends for an explanation.

"We need carbs for kissing." Shawn explained.

"They read my diary!" Rachel shouted.

"Oh, Rachel, that just not true!" Cory retorted.