53| Rave On

During school Zoey, Shawn and Cory were talking by the lockers until they all heard booing from students. Zoey looked around to see Mr. Feeny taking down an 'Illegal rave this Friday' banner that was happening in a few days down.

"You know, Mr. Feeny, just between you and me, it's stuff like this that really makes you unpopular." Shawn told him.

"Sure. And it's lonely at the top. But I save a lot of money on call waiting." Mr. Feeny replied.

"What do you have against throwing an illegal rave?" Shawn asked.

"Hey, what is a rave, anyway?" Cory wondered.

Zoey gave him a pointed look. "Really, Cory?"

"A rowdy underground party. Get hip, Mr. Matthews." Mr. Feeny explained before he walked away from the three of them.

Zoey smiled slightly before noticing Topanga standing beside her boyfriend.

"Topanga, do you think I'm unhip?" Cory asked.

"Of course I don't. Oh, you left your earmuffs at my house." Topanga said, passing them to Cory before she walked away.

"So, Cor, any advance word on where the party's gonna be?" Zoey asked.

"How the heck would I know?" Cory questioned.

"Cause Eric's throwing it." Zoey said.

"What? He hasn't said a word to me. Since fifth grade, actually." Cory said, as Eric walked past them. Cory ran over to his older brother. "Eric, my brother. What's up? You throw the party of the year and I don't know about it. How do you think that makes me look?"

"Short." Eric answered.

Zoey couldn't help but snicker as she leaned against the lockers. Shawn than stood beside her, smiling down at his girlfriend.

"So... we're still set for tonight?" Shawn asked.

Zoey nodded. "Yep. Mum's working a late shift, it'll be just the two of us at my place."

"Great, order pizza..." Shawn trailed off.

"And bring a movie over." Zoey told him, as she placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"Seven o'clock is so far away..." Shawn complained against her lips.

Cory then made his way over to the couple with an excited expression. "Shawn, Zoey, guess who's..."

"Hey!" Eric exclaimed, covering Cory's mouth with his hand.

••••

At night Shawn was over at Zoey's place. It was around eight o'clock at night. The half eaten popcorn bowl was on the ground as the movie, Scream was playing in the VCR, but for Shawn and Zoey neither of them were paying attention to the film.

Zoey lips were pressed against Shawn's, her hands wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to her. Shawn had his hands on her waist as he kissed her more forcefully than usual, his thin lips making her throb.

Shawn pulled apart from the kiss and breathed heavily. "I love you, Zoey."

"I love you too." Zoey said before connecting their lips once more.

"Zoey, I'm home." A familiar voice called.

Shawn and Zoey jumped apart before the lights were turned on, revealing Lucy with a smirk on her face.

"Uh, hi mum." Zoey greeted nervously as she scooted to the furthest side to the couch, putting some distance between her and Shawn.

"Mrs. Francis." Shawn greeted.