150| The War: Part 1

Shawn, Topanga, Cory and Zoey were all hanging out in Angela's and Rachel's dorm room.

Zoey smiled as she laid on top of her fiancée as their lips moved hungrily against each other. Shawn's arm held her securely to him as they kissed.

When they finally pulled apart, the two looked over at Cory and Topanga. Topanga sat next to her husband and both had reading material open in front of them, though Cory's space was messy with the popcorn that had missed his mouth.

"Hey, how come you guys aren't going at it?" Shawn wondered.

"Shawnie, you don't understand what I got here. I mean, once you start up this engine, it's nonstop to Puerto Rico." Cory answered.

"Well, isn't he the romantic?" Zoey snarked.

"I don't even know what's talking about." Topanga said.

Cory smiled. "That's right. Papa don't make sense."

"I hate this job!" Rachel exclaimed furiously as she stormed into the dorm. "'Rachel, the shower drain's clogged!' 'Rachel, somebody puked in the hall, go clean it up!' 'Rachel, the candy machine's out of corn nuts!'"

"Is it?" Shawn questioned. "Well, fix it!"

"I am a resident adviser, not a vending machine stuffer? I took this job for the one stinking perk they give you. Do you know what that is?" Rachel questioned.

"A friend that you can always rant to?" Zoey guessed.

"A parking spot! That's what I get. A place to park my little beetle near my room." Rachel answered.

Cory stood up and took up the remaining space next to Shawn and Zoey. "I've never seen our favourite redhead so direly. I like it!"

"I had to walk a mile and a half because of some stupid, selfish, spot-grubbing moron!" Rachel growled.

"Maybe the moron didn't know it was yours." Shawn muttered mildly.

Rachel turned to face Shawn with wide eyes. "You! You parked in my spot?!"

"Don't have a hissy fit." Shawn told her.

"If you don't move your car right now, I will use my powers as RA to see that you do!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Whoa! Whoa-ho-ho-ho." Shawn mocked her as he stood up, his hands raising in the air. "What are you gonna do, ban me from the soda machine? Revoke my corn nut privileges?"

"Oh! She can't do that!" Cory added.

"Because there aren't any!" Shawn shouted.

Cory and Shawn glanced at each other before turning to Rachel. "Ha!"

Zoey couldn't help but smile at the sound as she remembered the times before when the three of them would one-upped someone.

"Okay, that's it! You're breaking the rules right now because you're in the dorms after hours! I'm banning you from the dorm. Get out!" Rachel demanded furiously.

"Can she do that?" Shawn wondered nervously.

"I just did." Rachel snarled. "Goodbye."

"I am shocked, dismayed and outraged." Shawn admitted.

"Well, now, you can't be." Cory told him. "You be shocked, I'll be dismayed and Zoey is outraged."

"Fiancee!" Shawn called. Zoey smirked and stood up from the bed. "We're leaving."

"Wife, we're leaving! Walk behind me!" Cory insisted.

Shawn, Cory and Zoey began walking towards the door.