138| Angela and Zoey's Men

Rachel, Angela, Topanga and Zoey were in the kitchen enjoying some breakfast. They were all relatively quiet as they ate their meal. However, their silence didn't last long as loud knocking sounded from the door.

Angela smiled amusingly. "It is adorable how he's stalking you."

"Yeah, it is." Zoey agreed flatly. "Go away!"

The knocking continued.

"Milkman!" Shawn shouted from the other side of the door.

"There are no milkman anymore!" Zoey pointed out.

A pause.

"Cow!" Shawn yelled.

Rachel chuckled. "You can't leave him out there, Zoey."

"I'm gonna leave him out there, then I'm gonna kick his butt into the elevator." Zoey said as she walked over to the door.

Zoey opened the door to reveal Shawn, Blake and Cory on the other side.

"Hi!" Shawn greeted brightly.

"Hey, Cor, Blake." Zoey said, ignoring her best friend.

Blake smiled. "Hey sis." He looked behind her shoulder to see Angela. "I'm not here for you by the way."

"I'm not here for you, so cool your jets. Blake and I are here to support our buddy when he gets killed." Cory explained to Topanga. He turned to his best friend. "Go ahead, Shawn. Get killed, and let's get outta here."

Zoey rolled her eyes and moved to close the door.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Shawn called quickly, reaching his hands out to stop her. "Can I just tell you one thing?"

"Fine. You can say whatever you want as long as it doesn't have anything to do with us being a couple." Zoey told him.

"Aw, Zo, why didn't you just say that we're a couple?" Shawn said with a dreamy smile. Zoey narrowed her eyes at him and closed the door in his face. "You think I'm goin' away? I'm not goin' away. I live in your doorway now! You hear that? I live here!"

"You do have to admit his persistence." Rachel remarked.

"Yeah, well, he leaned from the master." Topanga said, referring to Cory.

Another knock sounded from outside.

Angela got up and marched over to the door.

"Hey! Can't take no for an answer!" Angela asked, raising her voice.

Angela opened the door to reveal a middle-aged man who was dressed in an army uniform. Meanwhile Shawn was sitting in the doorway with Blake and Cory stood beside him.

"Why is this boy lying in your doorway?" The man asked Angela.

"Ah! Daddy!" Angela shouted in excitement.

Angela launched herself over Shawn to hug her father.

"Hi." Shawn greeted.

"So, are you going to invite me in, or do I keep standing on this human doormat?" Angela's father asked, gesturing to Shawn as he walked into the apartment.

Shawn slowly nodded his head. "Yeah, that about explains the relationship."

Angela's Dad looked down at him. "What are you?"

"Her boyfriend." Shawn replied, pointing over to Zoey.

"Ex-boyfriend." Zoey corrected. "Unfortunately he belongs to me."

"Do you see how she treats me, Angela's father?" Shawn asked.

"Angela's father, sir." Angela's dad corrected.