129| My Baby Valentine

Lucy and David moved into their new house.

The exterior of the house is all brick and the yard is landscaped with beautiful trees and shrubs. There was a stone patio out in the back. The patio is made for outdoor gatherings and has comfortable furniture to lounge on. It also has a large stone fireplace and grill for barbecues.

The aroma of the house smells of cinnamon and is always comforting. The living room consist of David's favourite leather chair, a substantial love seat, a delightful cream couch, and a tv.

On the wall in the living room hang October, November and January paintings. A large arch way opens up to the wine colored kitchen area, which is Zoey's favourite place in the house so far. The grayish granite marble tops blend very well with the wine colored walls the dark brown cabinets. Off to the side of the kitchen, large windows surrounded the kitchen table displaying the backyard.

The five step application process of the walls in the tall, two story foyer has the various colours of copper, gold, beige, purple and cream. The staircase leasing to the second floor consists of fifteen stairs, and a beautiful brown banister. The second floor of the house includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a laundry room. Walking down the long wide hallway, the walls are covered with oil painting.

"You know, you may not be my 'significant other' anymore but you're a very significant person in my life. That's why I'm thinking ab out you on Valentine's Day." Zoey said into the phone, laying across the couch.

"Thank you, Zo." Shawn responded on the other end of the phone. "I'm so lucky to have a friend like you, on Valentine's Day and every day. You're the best."

The two stayed in an awkward smile before Zoey hung up.

"Shawn still on his quest for self discovery?" Blake wondered as he entered the living room.

"Yeah." Zoey replied.

Blake and Zoey decided to be home to visit their mother and David.

Lucy was 7 months pregnant. The growing fetus places more and more strain on your body when you're 7 months pregnant. Common pregnancy symptoms at this time may continue through the end of pregnancy. These symptoms include fatigue, trouble sleeping, trouble holding urine, shortness of breath, varicose veins, and stretch marks.

The front door was swung open and Lucy and David walked inside.

"Don't look at me if I repulse you." Lucy argued.

David sighed. "I never said 'repulsed'."

"You laughed at me when I tried on the orange dress." Lucy said.

"Well, you're enormous for a reason." David pointed out, gesturing to her stomach.

"Ooo." Blake and Zoey muttered, watching the adults fight in front of them.

"Bad move, David." Zoey told him.

"Very bad move." Blake added, shaking his head.

Lucy's eyes widen in disbelief. "Enormous?"

"Well, what do you want me to say?" David wondered.

"I am seven and half months pregnant. I waddle. I can hear my thighs rub together like a human cricket." Lucy grumbled. She walked over and sat down on the couch with a frown. She sadly looked up at her fiancée. "Do you still love me?"

David smiled. "Of course I love you. Look what I got you."

Blake and Zoey watched David pulling out a love-heart shaped box out of the grocery bag and handed it over to Lucy. A wide smile appeared on Lucy's face when she held the box. The smile instantly dropped when she opened the box and saw what was inside.