103|Heartbreak Cory

Nowadays, skiing is one of the most popular winter sports. In Vancouver, people have such great opportunities to ski, especially at the world famous Whistler Mountain. Many people enjoy skiing because it is challenging and it gives them a sense of excitement and freedom.

Zoey was so ecstatic when she found out they were going on a ski trip.

The school hallways was packed with Seniors, wearing bundle's of clothing as they made sure they had everything for the ski trip.

"All right, everyone. This bus will be here in a few minutes. Now, remember, even though this sky trip is about having fun, we live in a land of laws which must be obeyed if this society is to survive. In other words, I'll be watching you three." Mr. Feeny announced as he pointed at Shawn, Cory and Zoey.

Zoey and Topanga stood together as they watched their boyfriends discussing with each other over at the sitting area of the hallway.

Topanga smirked. "Look at those two. You know what they're planning, don't you?"

"Yeah, the midnight switch. You gotta love the effort." Zoey admitted.

"Yeah, looks like they're working hard, too." Topanga observed. "I se diagrams."

Zoey chuckled. "You know, the humane thing to do would be to tell them they don't have a prayer."

"Oh, sure, but the fun thing to do is...." Topanga trailed off as she waved her fingers at the boys and Zoey copied her. Shawn and Cory returned the gesture. "...never gonna happened."

"All right, everyone. The bus is here." Mr. Feeny announced from the hallway. "Now, remember, I don't want another incident like last year's fiasco in the Amish country."

Everyone turned their attention to Cory.

Cory looked at everyone in confusion. "Why is everyone looking at me?"

••••

Topanga quickly cleared a path into the ski lodge as Shawn and Zoey carried an injured Cory between them.

"Ow! It's broken! It's broken in seven places! Give me fifty cc's of St. Joseph's chewable aspirin, stat!" Cory complained the whole way.

Zoey and Shawn rolled their eyes as they placed him down on the couch while Topanga took an empty seat beside her boyfriend.

"The slops are treacherous." A brunette stated as she joined the group.

"He fell getting off the bus." Mr. Feeny explained.

"Those buses are treacherous." The brunette corrected before she checked Cory's foot. "Well, I don't think anything's broken. It's probably just a mild sprain."

"Embellish it for my friends." Cory told her.

"I'll have the doctor come and embellish it for you. My guess... is you'll live but you won't ski. Sorry." The brunette informed before she walked away.

Cory sighed. "Well, there goes our senior ski weekend, huh?"

"No, Cory, we can have a great weekend here together." Topanga reassured her boyfriend. "We can sit here while everybody else is out playing in the snow and skiing and having fun and we can talk about how much fun they're having without us."

"Go ski." Cory insisted.

"Thank you!" Topanga exclaimed before her and Zoey took off to their room to collect their snow gear.

••••

After several rounds of skiing, Shawn, Topanga and Zoey returned back to the lodge later in the day. When they walked down to the lobby, they found Cory sitting with the same brunette girl from earlier.