137| For Love and Apartments.

Topanga, Angela and Zoey carried the last of their things from their dorm room up to their new apartment. On their way back, they stopped by the boys' dorm room.

"We just wanted to come by and get the rest of our stuff." Topanga told them.

"We're in the apartment now, you know." Angela added.

"I'm basically just moving back in." Zoey stated.

"So you girls kicked out Eric, Jack and Blake out of the apartment?" Shawn asked.

Zoey nodded. "Pretty much."

"Why do you need to be somber." Cory asked Topanga.

"Cory, the only relationship I believed in more than ours is dead, and I'm not somber." Topanga replied.

Cory walked over to Topanga and smiled brightly. "I want you to turn that frown upside down."

Topanga shook her head. "Stop it."

"Yeah, Cory, don't." Shawn agreed.

"Don't what?" Cory questioned. "Don't be the only one who knows the four of us- sorry, Angela- should be together? Well, I'm gonna fix you and I'm fix gonna you and I'm gonna fix you." He pointed to his three friends. "And then I'm gonna take a bath."

"Goodbye." Topanga said quietly.

"Goodbye, mopey." Cory teased.

"Don't make fun of me, insensitive jerk." Topanga said before she walked out of the room, followed by Angela.

Cory smiled widely. "And she's gonna be Mrs. Insensitive jerk."

Zoey sighed before her gaze fell on her best friend. "Shawn...."

"Zo...." Shawn trailed off.

Cory groaned. "Okay. Here's, like, an hour out of my life."

"I can't be in a relationship right now." Zoey admitted quietly.

"Fine. You know what? That absolutely fine. But this is you, and if you walk out that door, I'm just gonna forget that you ever existed." Shawn told her. Zoey frowned slightly and left with the other girls. Shawn turned back to Cory. "I'd do anything to get her back."

••••

So far everything was going well as the four of them talked about everything except the boys in their lives. However, the distant feeling was only more pronounced as the four girls could fit on the couch.

While the four girls did their nails on the couch Eric and Jack barged into the peaceful space.

"We want our apartment back and we want it now!" Eric shouted.

"You're bullies, is all you are, for one, have never backed down from a bully." Jack declared.

The four girls remained absorbed in their tasks.

"I really respect that, Jack." Rachel said.

"You guys are such strong men." Angela added.

"I'm so moved by your little speech." Zoey agreed.

Topanga stood up from the couch. 'Can I offer a slight suggestion."

"Of course you may." Eric replied.

"How about we settle this right now?" Topanga questioned as strolled towards the boys. "How about we kick your squirrelly little butts right now? Do you guys have any idea what is going on in my life right now? Do you have any idea how much anger I have inside of me?"