90| Brothers

This year, is Zoey's last of high school. For a very long time she had dreamed of being a senior and finally graduation from high school. She felt ecstatic and amazed as to how far she's come. She felt empowered and more of an adult with a plan.

It felt good to be in the last year but at the same time the thought scared Zoey too. The ending of school will bring end to a lot of things. These days will never come back again and all the fun she had. Soon will be called as the unforgettable memories of school life, which she will miss the most.

All the stupid fights for stupid reasons, making fun of each other and others of course, buttering the teachers just so they they give her, Cory and Shawn some extra credits and each and every little thing Zoey will miss it a lot.

Shawn, Cory and Zoey rushed through the school to go through the Senior Hall doors.

"No, no, no, don't touch that door." Cory demanded.

"Cory, we've waited three years to go through this door." Zoey insisted.

"They say the senior floor is like no other, My Shawn and Zo." Cory explained to them. "Okay? So let us, as one, take a moment and savor."

"Ho, baby!" The three of them said in unison with wide smiles.

"This is gonna be the best year of our lives, guys." Cory assured.

The three of them walked through the double doors into the Senor Hall. They walked into the hallways. Zoey looked around the area, interested before she noticed Shawn and Cory living through their fantasy of Senior Year.

"Huh. This is pretty much how I imagined it." Cory stated in disappointment, snapping out the fantasy.

"Yeah, yeah. Me too." Shawn added, looking around.

Zoey chuckled softly. "I'm sure it is. Well, if you guys are done now, we have classes to go to."

"See you later." Shawn said, waving at Cory.

Shawn then wrapped an arm around Zoey's waist, pulling her closer to him as they walked to class.

••••

"Shawn, Zoey, I've been waiting for this my whole life." Cory smiled brightly as he lead them into his room. "Eric has gone to college and the room is mine, all mine."

In the afternoon, Zoey and Shawn followed Cory into his room to find a large, empty space where the double beds used to be.

Zoey furrowed her eyebrows in confusion when she noticed the desk that was usually toppling over with books and clutter was no slowly being coated in wax.

"What's with all the candles?" She wondered.

"Oh, those are for Topanga. Those set the mood." Cory replied, smiling shyly.

"It kind of looks like a church in here." Shawn commented.

Cory glared at his best friend. "You're ruining the mood. Finally, you know, I'm no longer a guest in this room. It's mine. You see that picture? Mine. You see that wallpaper? Mine?"

Before Cory could continue his last, a man carrying a mattress walked through the door.

"Whose queen-sized bed is this?"

Cory giggled gleefully. "Mine!"

"First room to yourself, huh?" The delivery man asked as he placed the mattress on the bed frame.

Cory smiled shyly. "Maybe."

"An industry-standard twenty--ear warranty." The delivery man informed as he began walking out of the bedroom. "And remember, no means no."