*Chapter 2*

6:30 am
My alarm goes off .

The loud sound daunt me. I'm up hastily, I only have 30 minutes to get ready. Please remind me why am I doing this.
I get up and make my bed then I head straight to the bathroom. The mirror shows my horrible reflection . I have sleep lines all over my face. My hair is messy and my skin looks pale.

I turn on the pipe and do my best to wash the tiredness from my face then proceed to brushing my teeth. Afterwards I make my way to the shower. The cold water streams down my warm body causing me to shiver.

After I'm finish with my bath I smell like Olay body wash and pepper mint scrub.

I have a few minutes to spare , so I decide on wearing a simple outfit.
My light blue wash jeans pants ,brown Aeropostale T-shirt with my rust gold cutaway Bridget sandals.

I put my hair up in a ponytail, the quickest hairstyle I can think of. I spray on my Chanel perfume then take my Louis Vuitton hand bag from the stand.

Thank God it is already packed with the necessities since this is my go to bag. All I had to do was put a few pain killers inside my pouch.

I look over to the mirror , I'm not looking bad at all.

Girl look good when she bathe off and ting.
Words Patrice would say.

It's now 7:02 and Mr. hasn't reached as yet. I am always an on time person and I will not make him ruin my reputation but I really do not want to wake my parents to take me and if I take their car I know I won't have away to let them get it back in time for work , which will be a hour later.

As I was about to call Jessica to pick me up , I hear a loud car horn outside.
I open my curtain to peek through my window.

There's a black 2020 Toyota Mark X at my gate. I guess that's him. His mom didn't tell me what kind of car he drives , she didn't even mentioned the colour.

He blows the car horn again. If he does that one more time I'm pretty sure my dad will start shooting so I quickly exit my house , the last thing I want is for my parents to realize who is picking me up.

I walk up to the car and he doesn't even open the door.

Such a gentleman.

I open the door and get inside.

Inside smells like weed and a strong male's cologne. I close the door.

"Put on yuh seatbelt" the fair complexion guy sitting next to me says before I could even say Good morning.

I panic , is this Lando?
I remember him being so much smaller and obviously I know puberty kicked in but this was not what I imagined him to look like , this guy is muscular and covered in tattoos from his neck to his chest and his hands.

He is wearing a white marina that shows all his triceps , he is .... Fine.

I can't believe I'm lusting , oh God forgive me.

"A wahmp?" his deep voice breaks my trance.

I clear my throat and quickly recollect myself. I do as he says , I put on my seatbelt and he starts driving.

Moments later his phone rings .
He answers, "yes mumz , she deh right beside me"
He looks over at me then fixes his eyes on the road.

"She na go late , we are almost there" he is obviously lying , we are stuck in traffic and nowhere near the school.

I watch as he ends the call and toss his phone on the dashboard. Something tells me I could watch this man forever even though it doesn't feel right.

"You always stare pon people like that ?" His eyes are still fixed on the road. I blush in embarrassment. Shifting my attention to the traffic.