*Chapter 38*

Lando's POV

"Why are you taking clothes from the closet ? Yuh nuh plan fi fawud back ya suh?" My voice is gravely. I look over at her standing next to the bed, folding her clothes neatly and packing them inside her bag.

I place her car key on the dresser and sit next to her bag on the bed.

"I need comfortable clothes.. so I'm bringing a few of my bikers tights with me" she tells me. I walk over to the closet and start packing my Adidas duffel bag.

I want to tell her to just buy new ones and leave what is already here, besides I don't see the point for her to take anything that reminds me of her when she's not here.

"Where are you going ?" Her concern now grows.

"Kingston... with you" I tell her while looking around for my hat.

"Your hats are next to your joggers."

It makes perfect sense for her to place them in this spot because I only wear a hat if I'm wearing one of my joggers. Again, you can tell whenever she is here, she organized everything.

I pick up a few hats then I'm finished packing unlike her , she need fi pack house and land.

I feel her eyes on me, I walk over to her and pull her into my chest. I've been longing to hold her like this, I don't even care what mood we were in a few moments ago.

Fuck that.

"Why didn't you sleep next to me last night?" her voice comes out in a whisper.

Guess she couldn't hold that in any longer.

"Because I was too stone to move, besides I didn't want to cuddle next to you smelling like ganja so I fell asleep on the couch." I say honestly. She lay her head on my chest and raps her arms around my waist.

I start caressing her ass , this dress hugs her curves perfectly.

Pregnancy looks good on her so far.

"I thought you were upset with me after our little fight" she murmurs in my chest and I lift her chin up so I can look at her beautiful face.

If we have a daughter, I want her to have Yanique's brown eyes.

"Lef dat alone. Everyting gud now babe" I kiss her forehead.

"So when since you decided to tag along with me, didn't you say you have to be in Negril for the brunch at your restaurant this weekend and your brother's stage show?"

"Yes but I'll be taking a different approach, all of that will be handled .. don't worry about it"

I actually don't have it all figured out as yet, there are so many things I need to deal with but she's top priority.

Yanique's POV

"Okay" I say , pulling away from him. He bites his bottom lip and I flatter my lashes at him because I already know what kind of mood he is in but we are running behind schedule. This is his punishment for staying on the road too long.

I always wanted him to stay in Kingston with me , I didn't think it would ever be this soon since he is always occupied with work. That's the thing I like the most about him, he always sets aside time for me without making any excuses.

I know it's not easy being the captain of his own ship but he never complains and I'm so thankful.

"Had to change the filter" he tells me as he starts ironing his shirt and I do my final check to see if I have everything I need.