*Chapter 14*

Lando's POV
If she wah guh out den dat a simple maths, mi nuh like how she duh her ting and count mi out then come back a mi fucking yard wearing this skimpy dress.

If di breeze blow dat den di whole a it tear off.

I am a well respected man in di fucking streets , mi cya have mi woman out in a dis and mi nuh di deh.

Mi wonder if Yanique a try style mi or she just nuh understand who di fuck she a deal wid. It's like she nuh get it yet.

I pace the room trying to calm myself before I say something I can't take back. I am trying my best to deal with the situation in a way she understands.

But every time I look at her , all I want to do is fuck her until she bruise for days , she will learn her lesson.

"Come here" I say calmly. If I say this any other way she goodly stand up deh fi days. So fucking pretty and stubborn.

She walks towards me. I meet her half way and begin to undress her. She is shocked at my action but doesn't say a word. She watches me strip her down until she is standing in front of me naked.

I lift her up and put her over my shoulder. Her head is hanging downwards.

"Lando!" She screams. I ignore her, just like how she was ignoring my questions.

Let me show her who she belongs to and who she should fucking obey.

I take her to the bedroom and throw her on the bed

She yelps.

"Shut up." I command.

My erection has grown. I undress myself , her eyes are dancing all over my body. Her face lights up when she sees my hard cock.

I smirk. I love how her body is calling me right now.

I flip her over on her stomach then spread her legs .No condom right now . I want to feel her pussy tearing on my cock.

I begin to taste her. She grips the sheets as I use my tongue to fuck her. I eat her aggressively, biting down on her clit. Spitting and slurping, masking in the mess I made between her legs.

"Lando please!" She begs me. I continue.
My tongue dances inside her wet pussy , I slap her ass really hard. She gasp and rotates her waistline.

Yes mi baby. She is getting the hang of it. She continues to move , I love how relax she is but right now she is under my control. I pin her down on the bed, cutting off her movements while I tease her.

Her pussy glisten .

"Ahhhhh" she screams.

"Shut up!" I shout. She puts her face down in the pillow. I can still hear her murmurs. I slap her ass while sucking and slurping her pussy. She is close , she starts shaking. Her ass jiggles and it is the perfect view.

I flip her over , she is now facing me . She looks up at me, her eyes are pleading. Laced with pain but I don't give a fuck.

I thrust my cock inside her pussy.

"Who fah pussy this?" My voice is husky.

"Yours" she says through tears.

I slam into her again, and again. She bites down on her button lip fighting to hold back her moans.

Fuck she a duh to mi brain. Her pussy grip mi cocky and I can't imagine being anywhere else besides from here ! Fucking her. Pleasing her. Punishing her.

She is about to break if I fuck her any harder. She gasp for air.
Pretty under pain.

I continue thrusting and slamming . Dominating her walls, my cock glistens with her juice.