*Chapter 21*

Yanique's POV

11:35 am

I am finally awake. I look around the room and Lando has already left which is expected, he never stays in bed late. Well at least I've never seen him in bed this late.

I get up and start making the bed then I proceed to cleaning his work station. I don't like how the papers are all over the desk.

When I'm finish I head to the bathroom and take a bath. After I'm finish I do my face routine and brush my teeth before I leave.

About 10 minutes I'm finished getting dressed in my swimwear.

It is very sunny and I am here to enjoy myself. I'll be returning to school so I might as well enjoy this mini vacation while it last.

As I walk down the stairs I realize Lando is here. I hear his voice before I see him and when I finally do he looks pissed off.

"Lawrence dat already deal wid

"Lawrence dat already deal wid... give it some time before yuh start mek noise ina di place!" He shouts, his eyes doesn't leave me.

"Mek mi shout yuh back" He ends the call and stands from his seat.

"You're finally up" he says as he walks over to me.

"Yes" I hug him. He feels tense. I wonder what that conversation was about. "I didn't know you'll get back from your meeting this early" I add. I give him a kiss on his cheek.

He takes the towel from my hand and raps it around my waistline. "Anuh wi one a use di beach"

I hissed my teeth before I pushing pass him.

He just had to ruin the moment with this nonsense.

"Yanique" his voice is raspy.I look away and pretend not to hear him.

"Not even a cover up! ... I don't get why we always a have this fucking issue with your dressing" He walks next to me as if he wants to make sure this time I can't ignore him.

"Because you always want this to be an issue. You find a fault in everything I wear" I argue.

"I find a fault with you talking back to me too, when yuh behave so stubborn like yuh cya tek chat! ... yuh neva expect mi fi deh ya , a dats why yuh decide fi wear dis?" He pulls the strap of my bra.

He is unbelievable. If I have to listen to him go on about what I wear I might go back to the room and stay there for the rest of our stay here.

" Do not ruin this for me, can't you be a bit more open minded. This is what everyone wears to the beach"
I can feel my head pounding, I roll my eyes at him.

"You aren't everyone! And mi done chat"

I am sure no one cares this much about what I wear besides from him. That's it... I no longer want to go to the beach.