Chapter 78

Lando's POV
Three weeks later.

8:35am

Feels like forever since I've done some work out with max inside my gym. Two long hours of cardio workouts and I'm left defeated on the bench.

It was worth every fucking second, besides Yanique has me eating around the clock every time she gets one of her new pregnancy cravings. Normally I would be okay with her being the foodie but now she guilt tricks me into eating with her by telling me it's what the baby wants or it is what will make her feel better.

I wrap up things inside the gym and max and I take a walk back to the house. When I get inside it smells like food is being prepared.

I know it's Sunday but it's unlike Yanique to ever be up this early. There are so many changes I've peaked about her. She now looks forward to running errands and complains if I ask Miss Reid to come over to clean while she rest. She is on top of her game more than ever when it comes on to planning her daily activities.

Gym with Jessica during the week is new too and dinner at my mom's house on Thursdays. Sunday link ups with my mom after church instead of going to the service is also very fucking new.

"Wah fi breakfast fiancé?" I walk up behind her. My bulge presses against her ass, sex would drain whatever energy I have left but with her being five months pregnant we have only been able to explore two different sex positions, on a good day three so that wouldn't too kill mi .

"Your favorite, fry dumplings with ackee and saltfish" she turns off the stove. Guess I'm right on time.

"Yuh deserve a trip to Paris fi dis" I tell her and she giggles while moving around the kitchen.

I sit and watch her.

"You are so extra" she plates the food.

I'm serious, we should definitely take a trip, give Jamaica a break. She nuh too far along in a her pregnancy fi travel , plus university close fi di Christmas break.

"Yuh think it's a bad idea?"I ask as she place the plates on the table then sits across from me.

"We just got back from our vacation a few weeks ago babe and I'm trying to get the place decorated for Christmas, remember?" She then stretch her hands to me and I hold them.

The prayer thing again.

She never yet forget about it.

"Amen" I say after she's finished praying , happy that the prayer was short this time.

"Can hire someone fi deal wid di decor" I feed my face.

"Lando I want to spend our first Christmas here babe."

I drop the topic and we spend the remaining time consuming in silence.

"Mi aguh tek a shower" I say, standing behind her once again as she does the dishes.

"Hold on, I need to say something to you first" she turns off the water then turn around to face me. This sounds ... serious.

Our eyes make contact, mine filled with concern.

"Wah gwan?" I stare at her.