*Chapter 11*

Lando's POV
7:15pm

The day went by quick , all I have been able to think about is if Yanique is good. I called her a couple of times to check in on her and I can tell there is something off , this makes me even more eager to get home.

I already told her that I'll be home later than I expected , I didn't get into much details with her since we were having the conversation over the phone. Which might be the reason for her to be acting strange with her short responses .

Earlier Lawrence reach out to me with news I didn't want to hear. Still cya believe Dada kill mi fren. Fry yiy dead lef him bloodclaat daughta. Mi ave fi mek a stop on the lane but since things have been going left , he insist that I link up with his gang so I can discuss putting an end to all of this.

I wasn't necessarily looking forward to making any link tonight but the faster I get this behind me is the faster I can get back to normal business. The tourism business is my top priority, the scamming thing is just the game I want out of.

I approach the entrance of Flanker. I turn on the lane and park in front the yard I'm expecting to link up with Busshead.

I realize there are five other cars parked here , I wasn't expecting a full house.
I get out of the car and walk in the yard, towards the music studio.

"Yow Lan... a yuh Dat" I hear a familiar voice . I look over to the right , I see Omar . Dane is sitting next to him underneath the tree. It is dark but the street light emits a little light for me to make out the faces.

These are people I grew up with, they are now working for my brother.

"In di flesh. Ya deal wid?" I ask him.

He approaches me, "Deh ya enu Balla, Busshead ina di studio" he tells me.

"Big up yuhself Balla!" Dane shouts from where he is still seated.

"Up bredda !" I hail him before I walk in to the studio with Omar.

The rhythm is loud when I get inside , there's an artist in the booth and Busshead is sitting at his station in-front the instruments.

"Who dat....Balla?" He daps me up then signals the artist to end his session and leave.

"Wah gwan big man? ...Every ting gov?" mi ask Busshead.

Omar and the artist leaves the studio, leaving just Busshead and I.

"Yeah man. Yuh know di Don mek sure a dat." He says crediting my brother. He hands me a bag of weed, I take it and smell if it is what I want. Normally him have some good ganja.

This is definitely high grade.

I take a piece and start grinding it in the grinder.

"Suh wah di real pree ?" I cut to it , time is running out and I need to get home. I never like staying at one spot for too long.

"Dada deh a May Pen . Two a di shoota dem spot him a wah place dem call farm. Seh him have family a stay deh." He takes a puff from his weed and starts coughing. "Weed ya bad yuh fuck" he adds .

"Mek di link and mek sure him get dash weh nuh Lata than tomorrow" I say.

"Dat a di pree , but mi wah show yuh wah really a gwan. ..dis aguh start a likkle war wid flanka and Rose Heights man dem.
Memba seh 2k did fawud from ya, suh dat neva cause nuh fude between di man dem but yuh see deh move deh Weh yuh pull and kill Necko."

Necko is the guy I killed on the ball ground.

I am finished grinding my weed , I then roll my spliff and light it. I take a puff.