Chapter 87

Yanique's POV

2:13 pm

It's almost time for my class and Lando is still not home. His mother left an hour ago because she had to bring Jade to the store to grab a few things, which I understand.

I've tried calling him and no answer. I try again despite growing tired of not getting a hold of him.

Still no answer.

I sigh and continue to make Laden's bottle.

I have so much to do , I need to get to the house today to make sure it's all set for the guesses' arrival.

I return to the bedroom and take a peak at Laden who is still asleep in his crib.I then feel the need to touch him so I walk over to his crib and take his tiny hand in mine.

I admire his face features, I know he has a lot of growing to do but so far he looks everything like his father. Even though I first thought he looked more like me.

I'm not mad about it.

"Yan" Lando's voice startles me. He has a tendency to sneak up on me like this , I should be use to it by now but unfortunately I'm not.

I walk out of the room and he follows me.

"Where have you been , you were suppose to be here earlier" I sass.

" I'm here now. Just in time fi yuh class" he says in a very calm but admonishing manner.

He walks away and leaves me standing.

His face expression tells me something is weighing heavily on his mind, he seems aggravated and I can tell being home is probably the last place on earth he wants to be right now.

I don't get it, maybe I'm wrong but something is definitely off.

Few minutes later I log on to the Utech portal and join my lecture class.

I try my best to remain focus as my mind plays gymnastics trying to figure out what is happening with Lando. I begin to take notes of the slides presented in class , and before you know it ,it comes to an end and I turn off my laptop.

2 hours went by real fast , overall I think the days are going pretty speedy. More than I can handle, with finals being right around the corner I need to get ahead of my studying and finalize going into Kingston for next week.

I figure it would be easier spending the week there rather than commuting to campus all the way from Montego Bay... but I can not imagine leaving Laden's side so soon, I trust his dad with him one thousand percent but I'm just not ready to take that step.

I need to get dressed so I can stop by the house in the next couple of minutes and get back here in time to tuck Laden in for his nap.

I've been trying to get things done on a scheduled time but boy ! That has been hard.

I walk into bedroom and Lando is seated next to Laden's crib,  occupied with paperworks.

"Babe I'm gonna make a stop by the house real quick" I tell him as I search through the closet for an outfit.

He nods.

Unusual.

I get undressed and he quickly looks up at me.

"Give me a release" he says , sounding more like pleading.

Everything about him hypnotizes me. His voice , his lips, his touch... even the smell of him makes my toes curl.

I swallow.

It's unlike me to make the first move but I need to calm this urge fuming inside of me. This is more than butterflies, it's a feeling that fills me up.

I need him like how I need the air.

I walk over to him and hold his hand then lead him out of the bedroom , we don't make it any further than the kitchen when suddenly he decides to grab me from behind. I yelp.

He picks me up and pin me against the refrigerator. Breathing heavily down my neck as he sucks harshly.

His touch isn't gentle but I'm too arose to say a word, I can't beg .

I don't want him to stop for a second.

With one pull, he manages to rip off my panty and toss it on the floor.
The pressure of my body rubbing against his erection , so tempting and without any warning he grabs my throat and presses his lips on mine heatedly.

Tonguing my throat and devouring me .

"Mek mi taste yuh" he breathlessly speaks.

I anticipate being carried to the couch so I can be touched how I've been longing for but to my surprise he lifts me up and puts me on top of the counter then kneels down before me.

With my legs now resting on both his shoulders and my head wagging backwards.

I feel him breathing on my skin and within seconds I become flabbergasted when I feel his tongue slurping my warmth.

"Ohhhhh Gaaadddd!!!!" I crumble.

Lando's POV
Her legs spread as she enjoys my tongue moving inside her pussy.

She's wet enough but I need to see her squirt to fulfill my desire. I don't waste another minute I begin to finger her dampness.

Wish I could see the look on her pretty face now but her moans are enough to set me off and I'm too busy making love to her with my tongue. I'm damn well near but I can't have my way with her , she deserves to be fucked and the frustration of not being able to do so consumes me .

My finger strokes become more intensified, harder and deeper.

"Lando...Lando...Lan..ahhhh" she welcomes me and I quickly taste her slippery entrance once again , abruptly burying my head in her clenching warmth.

Finally she squirts and I gently release her my grip on her legs.

Mi need anotha round but mi know she have fi run her errands first.