*Chapter 20*

Yanique POV
5:42 pm

I suddenly feel like I'm experiencing a earthquake, I quickly open my eyes ... oh it's just Lando shaking me out of my deep sleep. I then realize we have arrived , Lando is standing at the car door.

"Mi just did ago lif yuh up enu" he spanks my ass.

The place is breathtaking. There is a walkway that leads to the entrance of the villa. Both sides are decorated with colorful flowers. From where we are parked I can see a small view of the ocean behind the three story building.

The ground lights highlights the neatly cut lawn that has a sign ' do not walk on the lawn'

"You nuh plan fi come out" Lando's deep voice makes everything inside of me vibrates .

I stop looking around for now and get out of the vehicle.

The place is chilly. I guess that is the ocean breeze which I'm not dressed for.

"Mi already carry in di bag dem ....come" he takes my hand and leads me inside.

Whoever did the interior decorating as out done themselves. This place is a master piece, everything seems antique and unique.I walk over to the slide door and open it , the view of the ocean captivates my eyes. I already love it here.

I quickly take a picture of it and send to Patrice and Jessica.

I stand at my exact spot for a few minutes watching the waves rush to the shore.

"Babe come get something to eat nuh" Lando walks up to be and holds me from behind. He pulls me back and bury his face in the crook of my neck.

He touches my inner thigh and trails his hand up to the crotch of my jeans where he finds the split. His hand lingers there for awhile until he starts caressing my sensitive area.

I grow weak under his touch. I try to shift but he locks me in with his arm around my waistline.

"This jeans is too fucking tight... mi can feel yuh fat pussy a try buss through it." He voice is low and inviting.

He pulls away , leaving me craving for more of his touch.

"Get something eat ... Miss Elaine prepared all kind of meals. Take whatever you like... mi ago wull a wash off and then sort out some paper works for the meeting tomorrow morning." He kisses my forehead and walks away.

I feel like asking google how did I go from fighting him to craving his touch because I need answers and I can't seem to find them anywhere.

I check my notifications and Jessica along with Patrice are going nuts about the view.

Patrice:Girl ya live di life! Love this fi yuh.

Patrice:Try nuh breed.

Patrice:Remember yuh have school😂🤷🏾‍♀️

Jessica:Be safe , I'm happy that you're happy Yan.
Jessica: No touching tonight lol.

I read through the messages and laugh.

I can't control my hunger any longer, I walk to the kitchen and examine the line of food that is prepared. All the dishes look delicious. I decide to share a plate of steam fish , crackers and rice. Oh ... almost forgot the mash potatoes and a piece of fry chicken leg.

I sit at the table and dig in.

Half way in and I begin to make a mental note to start the gym as soon as I go back to Kingston. I got my figure from my mother , if it wasn't for genetics then all of this food would be showing on me . I think I need to start the gym before my luck runs out and it is too late to maintain my shape.