*Chapter 13*

Lando's POV

I received a call from Lawrence , he wants me to meet with marksman gang again. This is a follow up link to discuss what the plan is for today.

There is not much we can say over the phone. I have been dressed for the past two hours , just sitting here waiting for Yanique to get back before I leave but there is still no sign of her.

Call mi paranoid but I made sure her car has a tracker on it , I know she's at her house that's the only reason why I decided against going there to get her. Probably she took the time to rekindle things with her parents or she's home alone. Either way I know she's safe there.

She left her phone here so I can't contact her to let her know I won't be here.

If a password Yanique a gwan suh fah and she have di fucking security code to mi house , she need fi bill more while and stop act like a spoil brat.

Mi can handle her praying and fasting but this mi cya manage. She fuck up mi medz .

My phone rings for what seems like the hundredth time since day, this time it's my mother.

"Mummy?" I take her call.

"Wah gwan? How mi nuh see yuh fi breakfast today....Yanique a cook fi yuh suh yuh dash weh mi and Jade?"

"Stop gwan like yuh nuh happy fi get rid a mi"

She laughs.

"The food stay likkle longer ... yuh remember Jade Baptism a this Sunday right?"

She told me this the last time Jade came over , I must admit I haven't forgotten about it but I was hoping I could show up afterwards, church is not my thing .I think is is more of a business than a place of worship.

Jade is looking forward to seeing me there so I don't think I can buy my way out of this one even if I tried.

"Yea mumz, mi a guh pan di road ya now suh mi soon shout yuh back."

"Again! Ya yuh own big man but yuh nuh think Yanique deserve some time?"

Actually I do. She is the one who decided to fucking run off over a simple argument.

"Mum she good. Mi na stay long"

"Mhm, take care . Love you."

"Love yuh mum, kiss Jade fimi"

"Alright" I end the call.

I don't feel like driving any of my cars , so a just Mi and di RR a sport today.

I take the key from the table in my room , I make sure I lock up before I leave.

Miss Reid should be here soon , she knows how to get inside. She has been working here since I bought this house but I've knew her my whole life. She was my grandma's church sister, she is the only one besides my mother and Yanique that I trust to stay in this house when I'm not here.

I speed through the traffic, this is why I like bikes. Never have to wait , you can always cut through as you like. I arrive at the music Studio.

Busshead fix up the place man, now dats mi can see it clearly mi get fi realize he made some changes to it . Even the painting on the walls look like they were redone.

I park next to the tree and get off the bike.

It nuh look like nobody a voice in a di studio today. The man dem sidung outside a chill wid some catty.

A group a play dominoe, next group just a easy back and hold a reasoning.

"Balla!" Busshead hails me, di rest a di man dem joins in.